Chapter 8. Loves Laughter

(3 Years Later).

It's been 3 long years since Izuku's life changed so drastically, he was now 13 years old and well on his way to UA, him, Rumi and Ryuko only have 2 more years until they officially become UA students.

Over the years the three of them have become next to inseparable and they are always together hanging out somewhere or at one another's house where they would then spend the night.

For Izuku's training he picked it up and was even stronger than before, his body was perfectly built for strength, speed and flexibility while not sacrificing anything. Giving how his training was, instead of his muscles bulking up in size they just kept getting denser and more defined (which Rumi and Ryuko loved). Gran Torino told him by this rate when he gets OFA he should be able to use at least 15% with no consequences, 25% if desperate, any higher than that and he'll start to break bones and destroy his muscles.

Speaking of Rumi and Ryuko they have gotten even stronger, for Rumi she mastered Gran Torino's fight style but is now trying to create her own which realise heavily on kicks. For her own strength, her legs were now so strong that she could tear a steel door in half with sheer torque and power. The only thing she hated is that she hasn't gotten much taller, she's been the same 5'2 and a half for over half a year now and hasn't grown at all since.

For Ryuko, physically she was the strongest among them, even in her human form if she isn't careful she could bend a 2 inch thick piece of steel as if it's nothing. For her dragon form she now has complete control of it and can even do half transformations without having to struggle to maintain it.

Though both girls are now facing a new problem.

Puberty and heat.

They both talked to Recovery Girl and she told them that both of their quirks are animal related they will go through cycles of heat where they will have a very strong desire to mate. Especially Ryuko and she was also informed that when it happens her body will naturally release a oder that will make the one she chooses as a mate want her very badly. Not only that but herself will try very desperately to mate with said person.

Safe to say both girls left her office redder than stop sign and steam could even be seen escaping both of them.

They were giving special medication that will help dappen the effects but not stop it or else it would cause them both health problems since they are still growing and it's something the body naturally does.

Something else that has changed is ever since All Mights death crime has spiked up like crazy, even with Endeavor stepping in as number 1 he can't hold a candle to what All Might was able to do. Crime has gone up from 6% to 17% and it's still rising, but even with this some people In charge have been trying to defend villains more and gave them benefits in hopes to stop them.

If the villains were hurt badly by a hero or police then said hero or the city would have to pay for his or her medical insurance until that person was completely healed plus benefits. Not only that but the government signed in a new law to stop vigilantism by making it if you use your quirk even for self defense you'll be charged and have to defend yourself in court regardless of the situation.

Because of this villains got even bolder in attacks and murders along with kidnapping increased by 10%.

___

On the side walk Izuku, Rumi and Ryuko were heading to Izuku's home, it was also the middle of winter and safe to say both of the girls were freezing giving the cold. Ryuko had to wear a special heated jacket along with pants to stop herself from going into hibernation. For Rumi she was wearing thick clothes since she hated the cold, she absolutely hated the cold even more than Ryuko did.