Chapter 17. UA Dorms

Izuku let out on last grunt before he began to pant heavily, him and Rumi and Ryuko just finished another round and he just filled up Ryuko while next to them was a passed out Rumi who was just as filled.

He rolled off of her and was panting, Ryuko immediately rolled over and placed her head on him while her legs kept shaking.

"That... was amazing~" she cooed trailing her hands over his chest as she also gently bit his shoulder marking him again and at the exact same time telling Izuku she is willing to go another round.

"Sorry Ryuko... but I'm spent, you two wore me down" said Izuku still trying to regain his breath.

Letting out a growl like laugh she smiled and kissed his chin before gently licking it "that's ok, I can wait for later when we can show you again, just how much we love you. Your more than our boyfriend Izuku.. your both me and Rumis mate.. I know it sounds a little weird but... given we marked you, that means we'll always love and be with you".

Just then they heard shifting and Rumi snuggled over and laid her head on his chest while her ears flopped backwards showing she was happy.

"I love both of you just as much" he said feeling warmed at what she said, it made him very happy and then kissed Rumi making her smile in her sleep.

Ryuko looked at her and honestly wanted to kiss her again, but knew that Rumi wasn't Bisexual like her. Not that it mattered in the end, she had Izuku to kiss and sometimes when they went at it, she could kiss Rumi and she wouldn't care since she's to in the moment.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Izuku cupped her chin and kissed her again, putting as much love and passion into it. He put enough that it actually made her toes curl in both happiness and pleasure.

"Your adorable my little dragon" he teased.

That warmed her heart to hear, she loved it more than anything when he'd call her his "What did I do to deserve you" she cooed.

"Make me happy and love me for me" he said "let me cook for you and get to cuddle you whenever I want, let me love you and you helped me achieve my dreams".

A warm blush formed on her cheeks, she didn't think it was possible but she might've just fallen for him again.

"What about me?" Said Rumi leaning up with messy bed hair and one ear was flopped infront of her face while the other was standing up. Her blanket fell off her shoulder and exposed her cleavage getting a slight nosebleed from Izuku while Ryuko giggled seeing Izuku get mesmerized by Rumi's chest.

"Well your always fun to fight and train with, plus I get to tease you, also whenever I'm down and no one else can get to me, you barge in and drag me out of my funk. I also get to cook for you and watch your adorable expression when I make you food. And finally" he leaned forward and kissed her good enough it almost knocked the wind out of her "I love my little chocolate bunny".

Rumi blushed and she looked at him before she looked at Ryuko and they both agreed.

The next thing Izuku knew, he was pinned down to the bed and both girls were looming over him "I think it's time we reward you again~" said Ryuko.

"T-this is gonna be a norm isn't it.." he said slightly nervous.

"Yes, especially when mating season comes in, but for me~" Rumi leaned down and gently bit his ear "I want you to fuck me like we're both rabbits and no means yes~".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The very next day Emi came home and called the teens and she couldn't hide the shit eating grin on her face from what she saw. Sitting on the couch infront of her was the three teens, but they were covered in bites, scratches and hickies, with most being on Izuku while the hickies are all over the girls necks and going down.