Chapter 19. A Quick Break At The Beach

All the girls in 1A were in Izuku, Rumi and Ryukos room, Mina said they needed to spend some girl time together.

"Wow I always forget your guy's room is bigger then the rest of ours" said Mina sitting on the chair next to the desk.

"Yeah it really helps us so we can all put our stuff in here" said Rumi with a fond smile as her ears perked up showing her happiness.

"Yup especially since we get to have our bigger bed in here so we can cuddle" said Ryuko.

"Oh right so how's everyone's training going?" Said Momo as she just remembered she wanted to ask this "mine is going well and I was able to decrease the time it takes for me to make things by 13%".

"I'm doing good, I finally figured out how to use my acid as impromptu skates to slide around" said Mina.

"I learned a better way to use my tongue for combat thanks to Izuku helping me out... though I do wish he knew the terms of hold back..." said Tsu.

"He was holding back" said Rumi "you should see when we train, we leave bruises on each other or sometimes torn muscles or in even more serious cases broken bones".

The girls looked at her in horror.

"If I didn't know the context for that... that would sound so much worse" said Toru.

"Eh, it's just how me, him and Ryuko have always trained, we don't hold back when we spar, but that doesn't mean when are done, he doesn't dote on us and make us feel special" said Rumi.

The girls giggled at that while Kyoka rolled her eyes, she wasn't for all this lovey dovey stuff. Then the corner of her eyes caught something, it was a small wooden box, she decided to see what it was and snuck over and opened it.

It was a box full of gold.

Ryuko saw this in the corner of her eyes and her slitted pupils narrowed and her teeth bared almost immediately.

Before anyone could do anything, she moved and shoved Kyoka away while holding the box behind her and let out a growl, her dragon instincts wouldn't let anyone but Izuku and Rumi touch this.

"It's. mine." She growled out as her nails turned into claws and scales began to form on her arms.

"Woah Ryuko calm down" said Rumi immediately moving in and rubbed her shoulders trying to calm her down.

The girls looked at Ryuko and couldn't understand why she was acting like that, but thankfully Rumi explained why for them.

"She's a dragon remember? Her quirk has passive traits like an obsession with shiney things, especially gold, it also works the same as how she marked Izuku, no matter what happens, even if they break up, she will never stop loving him no matter what" said Rumi as Ryuko began to calm down.

"That.. I've heard of animal like quirks causing stuff like this, but I didn't know it was that strong" said Momo.

"Depends on the animal, it took her years to control her instincts... and well for me it wasn't to bad... until I went Into head at the same time as Ryuko and we both had... strong urges towards Izuku" said Rumi.

"Yeah... we did" said Ryuko finally having control over her emotions "though the wait was worth it".

"Yeah~" said Rumi with a blush as she gained a slight nosebleed "it was~".

"Ooooh I bet you three have lots of fun" said Mina as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs "especially since I found these here under some paper".

Rumis face froze and her eyes were blank staring at them.