Chapter 9. One For All

(1 year later).

"So kid are you ready for the quirk?" Said Gran Torino standing in the UA gym and looking at him, next to him was Nighteye who was reading some documents on the Yakuza.

Izuku nodded his head while finishing tying his long hair in a ponytail, he was wearing a tank top and shorts that showed how well built he was, he was very muscular for his age but Gran Torino and Nighteye along with his dad made sure that he was more lean so he can be more flexible snd agile. He also stood at a comfortable 5,6 thanks to his diet, genes and training. Along his body were numerous scars from both training and his bullies from long ago, he had a one on his face which he was self conscious about but both Rumi and Ryuko said they liked it and it looked good on him.

Speaking of those two, they are both in the gym as well, Rumi has reached a height of 5'2 a couple months ago and hasn't grown a single inch since then which seriously pissed her off. Though her more feminine features have grown greatly which did make other woman jealous, both around her age and some older woman.

Ryukyu now stood at 5'4 and seemed to still be growing and much like Rumi her more feminine features grew greatly which did the same and both piss off and make other woman jealous.

Both of them were in training outfits which consisted of leggings and tank tops as well, but they both wore sports bra's which struggled to contain their bountiful chests (which they specifically wore to get Izuku's attention).

"Yeah sensei I'm ready" said Izuku as he looked at the small container in his hand that he's been training his body to be ready for; for the last 4 years. He opened it and with some disgust he ate the hair, though when he did eat it he felt a strange spark, almost as if something has always been missing from his life.

"Ugh.. tastes like lots of hair gel and spray..." Said Izuku in disgust.

"I still can't get over the fact it's transferred by eating hair" said Rumi "though if what the old man says is true that's how it's always been done".

A tick mark formed on Gran Torino's forehead "your walking a thin line rabbit, did you forget to eat your carrots".

A tick mark formed on Rumi's forehead now "that's rich coming coming you, or do I need to speak louder giving your old age".

"Oh please even with my age I could still kick your ass rabbit".

"Tough talk coming from a guy who has to eat soft foods, I already beat your record and now your just sour about it".

"Brat".

"Old geezer"

"Pellet muncher".

"Senile old man".

Both of them continued to insult each other and everyone could see a bolt of lightning going off between them.

"How long do you think they will be like this?" Said Izuku to Ryuko.

"Hmmm I'd say about 10 more minutes" said Ryuko with a light chuckle.

"Probably, so did you discover anything new with your training?" Said Izuku looking at her.

"Well Recovery Girl checked my throat when I was in my dragon form and found out that I can breathe fire if the organ she saw was what it was, though she told me trying to use it would be like using a muscle that's never been touched" said Ryuko.

"That's amazing Ryuko if yourabletodothatthenyoudbeevenhardertodefeat" said Izuku as he broke out into a mutter storm he tried very hard to control.

Ryuko looked at him and let out a small giggle, her and Rumi found his muttering to be cute, she honestly didn't know how people could find it creepy. She reached over and poked his cheek getting his attention.