Chapter 2. I'll Be Your Heroes

Izuku came home from school and he had a big smile on his face, he saw his mom cleaning the house while getting followed by Ghost who thought the vacuum was a toy.

"Mom I made some friends" he said walking towards her.

"Really sweetie? That's amazing! Who are they?".

"The first ones name is Rumi Usagiyama and the other is Ryuko Tatsuma" said Izuku "they are really nice.... And in a way they are like me..".

"What do you mean?" Said Inko curiously.

Izuku sat down on the couch and Ghost immediately climbed up his pant leg and sat in his lap.

"Well.... Both of them are bullied because they have mutation quirks... Usagiyama has a rabbit quirk and she's shy because of all the bullying.. but she wants to become the strongest female hero ever.

Tatsuma is bullied because hers is also a mutation quirk but it's also a transformation one... She is still learning to control her super strength and transforming into a dragon" said Izuku.

Inko looked at her son and saw the clear worry on his face and she walked over to him and sat down wrapping a arm around him "if they are your friends how about you become their hero?".

"What do you mean mom?".

"Well you always said you want to be a hero right? Use this to become their hero and save them, help them become heroes and show them that you will be there hero and friend".

Izuku was silent for a moment before he smiled brightly and nodded his head "I'll do it mom".

"If your gonna do that then we'll have to up your training" said Shota coming from the bathroom with still wet hair "I'll teach you how to kick and pin someone today".

Izuku's smile grew hearing that as he got ready to train with his dad especially since he'll be having to leave for a couple weeks soon because of a investigation.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day at school Izuku arrived at and saw that Rumi and Ryuko we're getting bullied all because they have mutation quirks.

Even though quirks were openly accepted mutation ones were looked down upon and those with them were prone to getting bullied relentlessly.

"Hahaha look at her stupid ears" said one kid grabbing Rumi's ear and tugging it painfully.

"Hey leave them alone" said Izuku glaring at them.

The three older kids looked at him before they broke out laughing "what are you gonna do huh? Your quirkless".

"I'll stop some villains that are bullying my friends" said Izuku.

"Ha I'd like to see you try!" Said the kid walking towards him "leave it to the quirkless freak to befriend to the two ugly mutation girls in our school".

Izuku glared more and remembered something his dad told him so he decided to bend some rules to allow him to do it.

"And all I see is a person who has to take out all in insecurities on others because no one likes him" said Izuku determined to defend his two new friends, he has been bullied his whole life and he wasn't gonna let either of them get bullied like he was.

The bullies face went from cocky to rage within an instant.

"You damn quirkless freak! What right do you have to call me that!!" He yelled as he reared his fist back to punch Izuku.

Izuku dodged the punch and countered with his elbow slamming into his face much like how his dad taught him to do.

The bully fell back holding his bloody nose in pain as he glared at Izuku and his muscles started to get bigger showing he had a strength type of quirk.