Chapter. 14 USJ Part 1

It was the next day in school and Izuku was thinking over his fight a couple days ago, it was an easy fight but only because him and Kirishima used shock and awe to quickly defeat the hero team.

His mind then went to Rumi's and Ochako's match when they fight Jiro and Tokoyami, it was an interesting match since Rumi blitzed through the building to fight Tokoyami while Ochako was trying to catch up to her.

Long story short, Rumi held her own long enough for Ochako to catch up and take on Jiro so that Rumi could finish her fight with Tokoyami, which did cause her a couple bruises and a sprained leg. She finished the fight and helped Ochako finish hers, which made them win the match.

For Ryuko... She just used her dragon form and smashed through the upper floor by flying and simply grabbed the bomb, winning her match against Mina and Sato.

Another thing that came to his mind was yesterday when he was elected as class president with Momo Yaoyorozu being VP. After they were both chosen, everyone went to the cafeteria to talk and eat. Izuku, Rumi, and Ryuko were approached by Kirishima, Ochako, Tokoyami, and Kyoka. They all began talking before Momo joined in to begin talking to Izuku about things they'll have to do as class president and vp. But before they could talk long, the alarms went off, and everyone except for the hero classes ran off, causing a massive stampede to the door in the panic.

Luckily, Izuku was able to get everyone's attention and calm them all down before anyone was seriously hurt. After that, they all went back to class, and Izuku didn't notice a pair of red eyes glaring at him with pure hatred.

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt someone tug on his pony tail. He turned around seeing Ryuko trying to get his attention. "What's up?".

"Wanna come over to my house later today? My mom said she isn't gonna be home since she's visiting my dad up in Hokkaido and won't be back till Saturday, " said Ryuko while playing with a piece of her hair. She talked to Rumi last night and they agreed that it might be time to take the relationship a step further, especially since they are both in mating season but they did agree not to go all the way since they wanted to save that for a special day.

"Yeah, sure, is Rumi gonna come?" said Izuku but then felt something soft touching his hands and looked forward seeing Rumi leaning back and her ears laying on his hands.

"Mhm, I brought some extra clothes already, so I'm good and you forgot your clothes from last time you were at her house," said Rumi.

"I didn't forget them... Ryuko just wouldn't let me bring them back home, " said Izuku.

"That's cause your hoodie is large and warm... Plus, it smells like you.." said Ryuko with a very noticeable blush.

"I agree, you have the best hoodies" said Rumi before she remembered something and dug around in her backpack before pulling out an All Might themed hoodie "I need you to wear this for a while so it can smell like you again".

"But you and Ryuko cuddle with me everyday, why would you need it to smell like me?" Said Izuku.

"Because you smell good," said Ryuko with a giggle and Rumi nodding her head.

Just then the class door opened up and Ms Joke and Aizawa walked into the classroom "hello everyone, today we are all going to the USJ today so decide if now if you want to wear your hero costume or gym uniforms. Also, note that you all aren't used to your costumes so they may be uncomfortable, but that may also help you tell the support classes what to fix, " said Aizawa.

Some of them grab their gym uniforms while others put on their costumes.

___

Izuku walked out wearing his costume and stood near his mom and dad. He tried to look bored, but Emi saw this and began teasing him by giving him a big hug and peppering his cheek with kisses.