Chapter 7. Justice

Izuku got kicked across the face and fell to the ground holding his cheek in pain, he looked up at Gran Torino who shook his head.

"You need to be faster kid, do you think villains are gonna let you make mistakes" said Gran Torino looking at him.

"I'm sorry sensei I'll do better..." Said Izuku as he forced his body up and wiped the blood from his face "let's keep going.. I'm All Might's successor and I can't keep standing around..".

"Very well kid, but that's enough with fight training, we are going back to strength training and flexibility" said Gran Torino, he then looked over to Rumi and Ryuko seeing them training just as hard as Izuku.

Rumi was bouncing around the room as fast as she can to hit all the marks around the room trying to beat Gran Torino's record which was 70 points in 15 seconds on the dot. Rumi was only able to get 27 points in 15 seconds showing how far she had to go to get to his level.

For Ryuko she was trying to do a half transformation but was finding it extremely difficult to do, the farthest she got so far was draconic arms and wings but could only hold it for 10 seconds.

Torino looked back over at Izuku who was lifting weights on the bench, it was 70 pounds heavier than he was supposed to go but he didn't care and kept pushing himself as hard as could without tearing to many muscles.

"Ever since your death Toshinori they have been training till they're breaking point, especially Aizawa" he thought.

They were all at UA training and Recovery Girl was also watching over them to help heal them after training since they all train to the point they collapse. Nezu gave them all a training room that's specifically for them to use and not be bothered by the other students of UA.

Speaking of Nezu, him and Tsukauchi found far more then enough evidence on both schools, Aldera Junior High and the one that Izuku, Rumi and Ryuko used to go to.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Infront of Aldera Junior High a car pulled up to the school and Nezu walked out of the car along with Aizawa and detective Tsukauchi. Around the block we're a bunch of police cars along with some D and C rank heroes Incase some of the teachers or students do something.

Nezu walked up to the gates and saw the principal standing at the front entrance with a warm smile on his face.

As he walked to the entrance he remembered the conversation he had with Izuku.

"No... I want Kacchan to come to UA" said Izuku.

"But why!? He bullied you" said Aizawa looking at his son.

"I want him to see me become a hero.. I don't care if he ends up in the hero course or not... I just want him to be here and see that I to can be a hero, but... If he can't change then I won't stop you principal Nezu" said Izuku.

Nezu was pulled out of his thoughts when the principal began talking "why hello Principal Nezu it's such an honor that you could visit our wonderful school" he said with a smile.

"Why yes it is, it's quite nice to see your school, now if you don't mind I was hoping you could gather all your students and staff together because I'd like to talk to them all" said Nezu.

The principal nodded his head and lead Nezu to the gym which also acted as a auditorium, it took a couple of minutes but soon everyone was present. Nezu looked them all over and his eyes specifically gazed towards the teachers Katsuki Bakugo, Takeo and his lackey's.

"My it's such a great honor to be here and see all of your smiling faces. I mean after all; all of you smile as you beat, tortured, lied, falsified tests, abused and scarred and innocent boy all because he didn't have a quirk and because of that you all decided to make his life a living hell.