Chapter 13. Battle Trial

Izuku was at home with his hair tied in a messy ponytail and he was making dinner along with lunch for tomorrow, he was currently cutting up some chuck steak to make curry. He then looked over to the large cooking pot that he was going to use to make it, his eyes then gazed over to Rumi and Ryuko who were both drooling, especially Ryuko.

He couldn't help but grin "what's wrong you two hungry?" He said as he continued to cut the steak and saw that Ryuko was drooling even more given she loves meat, especially red meats.

"Feed me" Ryuko said with absolutely zero shame and had a new addition to her, along her ears were multiple golden spiked cartilage piercings. When she first got these new piercings she was honestly a little nervous how Izuku and Rumi would react since she didn't tell them. But thankfully for her, they both liked them and Izuku teased her by lightly licking her ear. She almost jumped him after that.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when he let out another snort and put the rest of the meat and ingredients in the pot to let it cook, once he did that he quickly washed his hands before looking at them.

"So what do you two remember?" He said since he was showing them how to make curry.

Instead of answering both girls looked away sweating, especially Rumi who grabbed a carrot and started to munch on it. Then a dark aura spread across the kitchen as a tick mark formed on his forehead but he took a deep breath to calm down. He knew cooking wasn't their strong suit but he hoped they would've paid attention to him teaching them since they mentioned before they wanna learn to cook.

"Nevermind I'll just try and show you next time" he said as he untied his hair letting it lay down on his shoulders.

"WHAT NO WE CAN COOK!!" they bother shouted "JUST WATCH US IZUKU WE'LL MAKE YOU SOMETHING THAT'LL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!!" Shouted Rumi.

"Should we help him?" Asked Emi peaking around the corner.

"No he'll be fine, besides the worst that can happen is the house blow up" said Aizawa as he went back to his bedroom to not bother his son and his girlfriends on the little 'date' they were having.

"Hahaha true or the food somehow come alive" said Emi laughing loudly as she followed him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What..." Said Izuku.

"The..." said Emi.

"Fuck..." Said Aizawa.

The kitchen looked like a nuke went off, food was splattered everywhere and a pot of water was somehow on fire, not only that but Rumi somehow found a way to burn ice while Ryuko froze fire.

"I... I don't even know how to explain what happened" said Izuku as he looked over at the two girls who were sitting down with their heads on their knees looking down at the ground.

"How do you burn ice..." Said Emi looking at the burned ice that had ashes on it.

"How the fuck do you freeze fire!?" Said Aizawa looking at the flame that was frozen.

"Ok... I think it's clear we can't let these two in a kitchen again" said Izuku. A storm cloud formed over both Rumi and Ryuko's heads hearing that, so he sighed and walked over to them hugging them both. "Hey don't be sad, besides cooking isn't for everyone and ya got me, I'm good at cooking".

"Yeah..." Said Rumi as her ears flopped down "I just wanted you to impressed by your girlfriend with making you something nice to eat...".

"Mhm same here... Wait... Is the curry ok?".

Rumi whipped her head over to Izuku all but begging him that it was ok.

"Well... It was ok............ Until you dropped that thing that you called food in it and well" he pointed over to a curry trail out the window where they saw the curry trying to escape before it got hit by a bus.