Chapter 20. Sports Festival

Izuku stood up and did a couple of stretches to help loosen up his muscles, he then crouched down and started to stretch his legs and lower back before he stood back up and cracked his back to loosen himself up more.

"Bro how do you do the splits... it's not normal for guys to do that" said Kirishima.

"My teachers had me do them to make sure I was extremely flexible and didn't just rely on my quirks overwhelming strength" said Izuku as he was debating on putting his hair up or not.

"Huh that actually make sense.. I might have to start learning how to stretch like that, since I usually just train to get stronger and have more stamina" he said.

"That is good but remember that won't always be enough, you will also have to learn strategies and how to fight because one day you may end up meeting someone you just can't out punch or out last in a fight" said Izuku.

Kirishima had stars in his eyes as he looked at Izuku in a whole new light.

"So manly...".

Izuku couldn't help but sweat drop at what he said, it wasn't really manly, just common knowledge.

They both then walked into the waiting room with the rest of the class and Izuku was immediately greeted by Ryuko and Rumi who hugged him.

"After all these years of watching the sports festival, we now get to finally participate in it" said Ryuko.

"It will be very fun, hopefully we all get to make it to the finals and be able to fight" said Rumi looking at him.

"Well in that case you two better make it to the finals since I'm planning to win this" said Izuku.

Rumi gave him a smirk "your so on, I will win this and finally beat you after you finally got a handle on your quirk".

Ryuko giggled at that, Rumi used to always win spars with Izuku and win, but after he got OFA and learned how to properly control it, that quickly changed with him winning more and more spars until he started to win almost all of them.

"I look forward to it Rumi, though you might wanna get taller so I can actually see you" he teased.

A tick mark formed on her forehead and she punched his stomach, but he tightened the muscles to just take the blow and it not hurt.

"I will get you back for that Izuku" she ssid with a heated glare.

He grabbed her cheeks and smashed his lips into hers making her go wide eyed as a blush formed on her cheeks "I'll hold you to that Rumi" he said before turning and walking off to talk to Tokoyami.

"Damn him and being sexy at times like this" she grumbled as she looked away with her ears falling back and her foot started to thump.

"You know he loves to tease you" said Ryuko.

"I know but still... doesn't have to turn me on.." she said with a blush.

Ryuko giggled "I think he did that as pay back for the beach incident where you almost got us caught" she whispered.

No one but Rumi and Kyoka heard that, which made Kyokas face go nuclear as images entered her mind and she tried to force them out.

___

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!" Yelled Present Mic riling up the crowed "THIS YEAR WE HAVE SOME STUDENTS WHO SURVIVED A RUN IN WITH REAL LIFE VILLAINS!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY EVEN BEAT BACK THE VILLAINS UNTIL BACK UP ARRIVED!!!".

The crowed cheered loudly.

"WELL WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET ME INTRODUCE CLASS 1A!!!!!".

Said class walked out of the tunnels and were heading for the field infront of a podium where they were told before hand to stand.