Chapter 15. USJ Part 2

Izuku's vision was going black, and he could hear the voices of the previous users screaming at him to keep fighting no matter what. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't. He had no oxygen in his lungs and was about to black out.

"LUNA FALL!!!!" Screamed Rumi smashing her foot into the Nomus face with a sickening crack as it's beak was shattered and it lost it's grip on Izuku, making him fall to the ground.

Once he fell, he began to cough violently as air rushed into his lungs, rapidly oxygenating his blood and making his vision clear up so he can see again. He slowly turned his head and saw Rumi standing infront of him with a look that was both worried and excited.

"You ok Izuku?" She asked hoping he was.

"Yeah.. just a couple broke ribs..." he said before wincing and holding his right arm "and some cracked bones...".

"Use your blackwhip to hold your arm together, we need to beat this fuck before backup arrives" said Rumi.

"I don't think any is coming... or if backup is, then they won't know how dire our situation is" said Izuku as he looked at the Nomu and Kurogiri, then finally Shigaraki. "We have to end this here and now...".

She stared at him and nodded her head "right, let's kill these fucks!".

They both shot forward with Izuku taking the lead and delivering a powerful punch straight to the Nomu who easily blocked it. But then it raised its other arm to block Rumis kick. Once both limbs were occupied, Izuku grabbed its arm and swung his body kicking it in the chin with a St Louis Smash.

The blast of the attack stunned it for a brief moment before its arm swung snd almost slashed Rumi who jumped back just In the nick of time. The amount of force behind the swipe forced her further back then she would've liked since it meant Izuku had to fight it alone for a couple extra seconds.

Izuku felt that weird feeling in his head and he leaned to the side just narrowly dodging the strike and he punched the Nomu in the face with a Detroit Smash while also using blackwhip to hit it with a second but more concentrated Smash.

The blow made the Nomus face move but it absorbed the entire blow like nothing and it's arm swiped Izuku sending him back and breaking two more bones.

He looked up and froze when the Nomu had its arm reared back to punch him but just then Rumi came and performed a Kaguya moon straight onto its neck making a sickening snap while also breaking her metal bracer on her foot from sheer amount of force.

"I gotta use more power.. One For All... 30%!!" A sonic boom was heard and Izuku kicked the Nomu and this time the blow did real damage as it's chest caved in again and it actually took a moment to heal. "This thing is way to dangerous.. I gotta use even more power if I want to defeat it" he thought.

Rumi landed next to him while putting most of her weight on ber left leg over her right, she also had a angry look on her face.

"You ok?" Said Izuku.

"Yeah.. though I either sprained or broke my ankle from my last strike... " she said with a growl "so whats the plan?".

He looked up at the Nomu that wasn't doing anything, it was waiting for its masters orders since Shigaraki told it to stop as he kept muttering something about Izuku's strength, reminding him of someone.

"Rumi... your not going to like this.. neither is Ryuko but I need you to listen to me very closely... if things get worse then leave me behind" he said.

He almost flinched from the look she gave him, it was one of anger, rage, sadness and shock in a single expression.

"What.. NO I'm not leaving you here with that monster!!" She snapped at him.