Sun and Moon Arc Chapter 2 - The Newest Member of the Interpol Agency

"Hey, let us out! This is against our human rights! I want the right to an attorney! Is anyone there!?" Zinnia shouted slouching against the bars of our cell cursing under her breath. "Fuck."

I on the other hand was much more, dazed by the whole situation, those words playing through my head repeatedly. "A terrorist? Me, a terrorist? I don't understand."

"What's there to understand, this is all a set-up. An easy way for corrupt cops to put us away with false convictions. I betcha they're stealing our Pokemon and selling them on the black market."

My heart skipped a beat as I stood up horrified. "Sell Mimi? No, say it ain't so!"

Zinnia, clearly regretting her words squinted, shaking her head she turned to me. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Everything will be alright, watch me bust out of here!"

"That won't be necessary." The woman from before, Anabel stated approaching the cell. She had her arms crossed glancing at Zinnia with a sigh. "You are not a part of this investigation. You are welcome to leave whenever you like. There is no evidence against you."

"And leave Y/N here to your torturing methods, as that will happen!"

"Our what? Dear me, you have greatly exaggerated our methods. We do not torture anyone, that is quite inhumane."

Approaching the cell I gripped the bars pleading. "What about my Pokemon? Please don't sell them on the black market."

Anabel shook her head hiding behind her hand in embarrassment. "You two have such wild imaginations. Your Pokemon are safe in our custody where they are being looked after. The strange blue one is under our watchful eye as it didn't have a Pokeball."

"Mimi, her name is Mimi."

"Hey, forget about that, what about our phone call? I know we get that at least."

"Oh, you have someone to call? By all means, name them."

Zinnia fell quiet obviously not having many options. She looked at me concerned. "I don't have many friends... We could call Steven but... I'd rather not. Anyone you can think of?"

"Me? Who would I know? Calling Nemona would be pretty pointless, I co- Wait a second." I turned to Anabel with an ace still up my sleeve. "I can call anyone right, anyone I want?"

"In accordance with the situation, yes. However, you only get one call. With the evidence piled against you, best call a lawyer."

"Looker."

Anabel paused taken back. She took a moment longer moving her hair back. "I beg your pardon?"

"I want to call Looker of the International Police, you said I could call anyone. That's who I want to call."

Glancing to her side Anabel ushered two guards to our cell. Unlocking it she curled her finger back. "Come with me, just you. Your friend here has to stay."

Zinnia was already looking to retaliate as I held my hand up. "It's alright, I've got this. As you said, one big misunderstanding."

Stepping out of my cell I was handcuffed forced to follow Anabel. "Where are you taking me?"

"I need to ask you a few questions, the information you've brought to light is interesting."

"I want Mimi, I'll answer whatever questions you want, please let me see my partner."

"Very well."

The guards looked troubled speaking out. "Miss Anabel, are you sure that's a good idea? He could attack you."