Black & White Part 1 Chapter 1 - Strike Force MissingNo.

The World of Pokemon! A truly remarkable and breathtaking display of brilliance! Together, humans and Pokemon have come to live, battle and work to create the world we live in today.

From the Kanto Region, the Unova Region and all the way to the Paldea Region. Pokemon are everywhere! Some use them to better society, others become Pokemon trainers and battle their way to the top to become a Pokemon Master. However, not all see Pokemon as equal, as friends. There are those out there who use Pokemon for their gain, one of terror and greed. One such trainer had learned that the hard way.
Y/N Harmonia is a Survey Corp member from Jubilife Village 300 years ago in the Huisi region. After being pulled into the present, he, alongside his partner Zorua, has been travelling the world looking for a way home to help those in need along the way. Y/N has seen the many wonders of his future alongside the darker sides.
Nevertheless, he is determined he will find a way home, through thick and thin; with his trusty Pokemon and friends made along the way, Y/N is adamant his goal will become a reality... However, not all is as simple on paper, which he will soon find out...

Life. The great miracle and the great mystery. Since the beginning, humans and Pokemon alike have searched for its meaning. Many strange and wondrous legends evolved through the pursuit of life's mysteries, and one such existence almost puts all of existence at risk. But none are stranger than this tale of the most powerful Pokemon of all...

MissingNo.

*****

3 hours after the Z-A Arc

A dozen Helicopters began swarming in a group, all heading for Unova, all sought after one goal. I stood by, waiting, looking at the other helicopters. I gripped the railing tighter, feeling anxious. Why, why now did MissingNo have to appear?

Nemona could tell how nervous I was; it wasn't exactly like I was trying to hide it. She stood next to me, trying to brave a smile for me. "It's going to be ok, Y/N; we won't let them catch this Pokemon."

"I know, it's just..." I trail off with my words, changing the subject. "I'm sorry I couldn't save Ogerpon..."

"It wasn't your fault, we... I underestimated Giovanni." She whispered, giving it some thought and smiling. "I'm not worried, I'm not. We'll get her back; I know we will!"

From inside the Helicopter, a screen lit up as Looker appeared on the other side. "Can you three hear me?"

I looked at Nemona and Emma, nodding. "We're here, Looker; what's the rundown?"

"Good, I'll keep it brief; four hours ago, a huge power spike was felt all over Unova, and it has sent many of the local species into a panic. The energy is almost identical to the readings you picked up in the other world, Agent Hisui."

I worried as much as I bit my thumb, nodding. "So it's really here? The abomination that destroyed the other Y/N's world? MissingNo."

"It's looking highly likely; we've tasked all Gym Leaders to keep on high alert, all Gym Challenges have been put on halt, and a Blueberry Academy is on lockdown for the time being. We've also got the Pokemon League waiting for us at the landing zone. You two will meet up with the current Champion, Iris, while the other Elite Four members secure Chargestone Cave." Looker explains.

"Have Rainbow Rocket been spotted as of yet?"

Looker shook his head. "I'm afraid not. We aren't sure if they've already secured MissingNo or are in an effort to do so. We can only assume they are full steam ahead like us, which is why it is of the utmost importance we get to this Pokemon first. In the wrong hands, it could spell doom for us all. We also have brought on board an elite squad of Pokemon Rangers from the Fiore Region; I'll patch you through to them now."