10

My schedule is full for the next month or two. Chris is finishing up filming in back in Boston, so the only communication we really have is through Instagram or texting. We did try to face time, but considering I'm hopping around different time zones, it's been a challenge. The last post he liked was of me dancing my ass off at a recent Coldplay gig and I couldn't feel anymore embarrassed about him seeing my awful moves, especially as I'd had a couple of drinks.

Now here I am, at a hotel for the Knives Out premiere for the Toronto Film festival which is happening tomorrow. I haven't checked whether Chris is here yet. If anything I've been steaming the outfits he's going to be wearing tomorrow. A grand total of three. It's more a casual look for him as the main premiere isn't for a while yet, but in the time between this and that? We have a few appearances and photo shoots to dress him for.

In the meantime, I take a few pictures and post them on Instagram, captioning, "Hello Toronto". Immediately the comments come rolling in, and mainly because Chris's fans have now discovered my account and are following for him mainly. Still helps with the algorithm I suppose.

Where's Evans? 😛

❤❤ Always look forward to your posts!

You knock it out the park with all these outfits, even your own. 😍

Are you with our man in Toronto! 😮

Loved seeing you mentioned in Vogue! Finally getting the recognition you deserve!

It's nice to see comments like that rather than just the ones that are like, "Show us Chris or die!" or at least to that effect.

There's a knock at the door and a couple of Chris' security team come in and let me know he's here, and should be on his way to see me once he's all sorted. I still have some time to kill and go back to finishing up with the clothes, turning on some music while I work.

It's hard not to dance around to 'You Make My Dreams Come True' by Hall and Oates, plus it would be rude not to. At least security are through in the other room waiting for Chris so no one's going to see.

And that's what I think until I realise the little shit is stood there with his phone in the doorway, and he's filming me while trying not to laugh.

"What the hell!" I yell and instantly want to die as he begins laughing, putting the phone away.

"That's one for the gram".

"Don't even think about it". I warn him.

He shrugs. "What? It's nice to see you happy and comfortable", now coming into the room and presenting me with the latest pen he's probably had stashed for the occasion, "And hello..." Now dipping down and giving me a kiss - then pulling away as we hear Megan approaching.

"Ah!" She says, coming in and seeing us. "Have you got tomorrow's schedule?" She now asks me.

I nod. "Yep, a lot of back and forth for you though". Now glancing at Chris.

"I'm not complaining". He eyes me knowingly, and I shoot him a warning look. I have no idea just how much Megan knows, but I don't exactly what to discuss it right now, nor do I want to give the game away if she doesn't.

"Awesome, I'll leave you guys then and we'll catch up later". She tells Chris and the disappears off to her room along with security.

"There's only a few things you need to try". I say, going back into work mode, "just because I need to see how well they fit. Sometimes the sizing can be unpredictable".

He throws me a look. "Or...we could just skip that completely, switch off from work and enjoy the rest of today together?" Now taking out his phone and checking it, "Oh, and I've just uploaded your amazing moves for every follower to enjoy".

"Please tell me you didn't". I groan, knowing that I probably won't live this down.

"Sure did. C'mon, already the comments say they think you're awesome". Now showing me the ones that are popping up on notifications.

"Well I disagree completely. I've never been associated with the word - also, did you steal this pen from the airport?"

He smirks. "No..."

I still have all the others in my bag and at this point am considering naming an Instagram entitled 'Pens on tour' with the amount of travelling they've done. I tip them out to show him and he laughs.

"Well...that's dedication".

"For you or for me, because you're doing a real good job at repaying your debt".

Heading out onto the balcony, he looks round at the sights and then back at me. "You eaten yet?"

"Nope, been too busy steaming your clothes and becoming an Instagram sensation". I say as I join his side.

A sideways glance is thrown and I can see a rather devious look in his eye. "Fancy heading back to my room?"

"What's in it for me?"

"The pleasure of having me for company".

I laugh at this and nod. "You try on what I need you to and you can have me for the rest of the day ok?"

The look he's giving me now makes me want to die on the spot. "Rest of the day eh?" He ponders, "I'll hold you to that..."

Oh boy...

I turn and make my way back inside. You could honestly cut the sexual tension with a knife as we flirt no more and sort out his outfits for tomorrow. I'm fully aware of how close we are, every touch noted just as every look is. And we make no secret of it.

Eventually he stops me as I go to adjust a sleeve on the jacket he's put on, and then kisses me without hesitation, his hands now trailing up and down my waist while mine wrap around his neck. He pulls away and leans into my ear, telling me what he wants - and it's what I expected...

"Come back to my room..."