Class Trial {4} feeling

We looked everywhere for the girl but we couldn't find her anywhere, Nagito walked up to people and asked them something but I couldn't hear, he walked over to me and with his usual smile he started to speak.

"She is in her cabin! We should have guessed that." He said to me.

I nodded my head and we walked that way, when we got there we knocked on the door, however, there was no answer. "uh hello? There is someone that wanted to introduce himself to you!" Nagito said.

He knocked again and that's when she opened the door, she looked at us and I was shocked. Her eyes was purple and orange. She looked at the both of us moving her eyes back and forth. The one thing that shocked me more then the colour of her eyes was that her eyes looked so dead, she looked like someone who was waiting for. . . .

Their Death.

"Hi I'm Hajime Hinata, it's nice too meet you. . ."

". . . . . ."

"Uh do you remember me?. . . It's fine if you don't." I asked her.

Why the hell did I ask her that?!

"Not really. . . . My name is Luniar Yama." She said to me.

Her voice it seemed so hopeless and so dull, her voice matched her eyes. I looked at Nagito waiting for him to explain her to me. But he said nothing. I was confused. "if we are done. . .-" she said.

"Uh yes I only wanted to introduce myself to you so I'll be leaving now. ."

I think it was obvious that I was disappointed.

She closed her door and I looked at Nagito, "so you going to explain her talent to me or no?" I asked him.

"Well I would but I don't know it." He explained to me. I was confused as he said that.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well you see Luniar didn't tell me what her talent infarct she didn't tell anyone, so no one knows what it is. . . As you probably noticed she is quiet, she keeps to her self. I don't think it's because she's shy, I think it's more like she doesn't want to connect with anyone." Nagito said to me.

(Yes I did draw that on my own! That is what Luniar looks like!)

She's different, it's like she's distancing her self on purpose, like she doesn't want to be close to anyone, but why?

What happened to her that made her look so. . . . Dead?

Her tone,
Her eyes,
Her body language,
Even her clothes. . .
She looks like she's. . . Ready for death.

"Oh what's wrong? You like girls with a curvy body?" Nagito asked me.

"Shut up she might hear you, and I'm pretty sure you done that on purpose. I wasn't thinking about that anyway." I said to him.

He smiled at me and started to laugh as he did. He was so weird. "Okay, okay sorry! But you seem lost in thought. What's up? Thinking about Luniar?" Nagito asked me.

"Yeah I mean out of everyone here she seems so-"

"Full of despair?" Nagito asked.

"I guess so. . That's one way to describe it." I said back.

That's when we both turned in for the day. We spent all this time walking around and searching for people that we both got tired.

I went to the bed and laid down, as soon as I did I fell right to sleep.

~Next day~

As I woke up I heard a knock on my door, so I opened it up and I said Mahiru standing there I was confused as I never expected her to knock on my door. "Uh can I help you Mahiru?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to tell you that we are all meeting in the dinning hall so we can all spend the morning together." She explained.

I nodded my head as I walked out and went to the dinning hall, I noticed everyone was there but two people. "Where is Fuyuhiko and Luniar?" I asked them all.

"Someone got a crush already?" Nagito asked.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. "No everyone was suppose to be here right? Why are two people missing?" I asked them.

"Well I did try and tell but Fuyuhiko told me F off and Luniar didn't even answer me. So I couldn't even tell her. I guess the both of them didn't want to come with us." Mahiru explained to us.

I tried to conceal my disappointment but I think some people noticed. "Don't worry Hajime, I'm sure they'll make come at some point!" Sonia said with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure he's disappointed one person ain't here not both!" Nagito spoke up.

I sighed again, he won't spoke, he's this happy person that is constantly trying to wind me up and he is starting to piss me off but I think he's doing it in a friendly way so I can't get mad at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Sonia asked.

"Nothing he's just messing." I spoke up before Nagito could even answer her.

She looked at me confused but let it go anyway. No one else bothered to say anything but I'm pretty sure they all knew what Nagito was off about. And that's when we heard an announcement. And it was from none other then. . . .

Usami.

*****************************************
Okay here is a little game for you all!
If you can guess what Ultimate my OC is I'll give you a cookie, if you want I'll even give you a hint if you ask for one!

GOOD LUCK!!

That's if you haven't guessed already.

Thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be continued!