Class Trial {52} Because

"Since I'm the one who made this discovery, it's just as important as I am. Which means. . .it's not that important at all." Nagito started his report.

"Just come out and say it already. ." Fuyuhiko said to him.

"Well, it's about the 3rd floor of Grape House. . .Do you remember what Monokuma said about a Monokuma Archive on the 3rd floor. . .? I actually tried to go there. . .Like the name suggests. . .it was an archive full of stuff about Monokuma. It reminded me. . .of those celebrities who build their memorial house in their hometown." He explained.

"Then it looks like we don't ever need to go in there. Ever." Chiaki spoke up.

"I agree." Lunair said. I glanced at her and for some reason my mind flashed to the time where Monokuma said my head was on her lap. My face heated up. . Why didn't she move my head. . .from her lap?

"Oh . . . I almost forgot I found a lost child while I was there too." Nagito said.

". . . A lost child?" I asked him.

"Where did she go-?" That's when he coffered his hands around his mouth. "Hey come on out! Don't just hide!" Nagito said.

"H-hello. . ." That's when Monami came out of no where.

". . . . The lost child was Monami?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Right!? That's how people react, right!? Well, I had a general idea of how you all would react! It's okay. . .I won't be depressed anymore. . . I'm used to being treated so poorly. . . Hehe! How sad! It's so sad to get used to it!" She said.

"She seems so tense. . ." Chiaki said.

"Um. . . Did Monokuma drag you here?" Sonia asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" Lunair spoke back.

"Yes. . .I'm so ashamed of myself...for getting carelessly tricked by him. . .I'm a failure as a teacher! I have no right to guide everyone!" Monomi started to cry.

We all looked at her as soon as she started to cry. "No one thought of you as a teacher anyway. . ." Fuyuhiko said to her.

That's when she started to cry more. We all sighed and that's when Lunair spoke up. "Chiaki can you continue your explanation?" She asked.

I was hoping someone would say something about it.

We all looked at Chiaki and waited for her to start talking. "Well, I've come to a conclusion. . . The Grape Tower that we're in currently, and the Strawberry Tower we were in earlier. . .I think they're actually the same building." Chiaki explained.

"I see. . . And what made you think this?" Nagito asked her.

"Their positions. Inside Strawberry House, Strawberry Hall is on your left when your back is facing the elevator, right? But inside Grape House, Grape Hall is on your right when your back is facing the elevator, right? And so, if we think about it and put those two together. . .The two towers are the same building, and each house connects to the center. . . That's the building structure that comes to mind." Chiaki explained to us all.

"It's a possibility. . . ." I started to speak. That's when everyone started to look at me so I took the opportunity and I continued. "Come on, take a look at that door. Isn't that strawberry image the same one that's on the elevator and telephone? Then, in the same way. Wouldn't that image on the door also be showing where it leads to?" I asked them all.

"If that's the case. . .it would mean that Strawberry House is beyond that door with the strawberry image on it." Nagito said to us all.

I nodded my head and that's when Chiaki started to speak once again.

"As well as the opposite. . .the grape door that was at Strawberry Tower would lead to Grape House. . . Meaning, we opened the Grape Hall's door when we came in here. Meaning. . .depending on which door we use, this tower changes to either Strawberry Tower or Grape Tower." She explained further. "When I was walking around by myself. . .I went back to Strawberry House for a while. I felt like there was still something I missed when suddenly... The Strawberry Hall door automatically closed in front of me." Chiaki explained.

"So that mean. . . This thing can only open one at a time huh. ." Lunair spoke up.

"I see. . ."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone,

bye for now.

To be continued!