Class Trial {39} Actually

When me and Lunair made our way to the last stop we saw it was a fun house. It's like a building out of a fairy tale. . .minus the creepy-looking train. . . I don't really understand this concept. What kind of attraction is this supposed to be?

I looked over at Lunair and I saw her just as confused as me. Then again she could be confused because it's obvious she have never been to an amusement park before. That's when Nagito started to speak.
"Where are we supposed to find clues about the Future Foundation in an amusement park. . .? How about you? Did you find anything? Like your school profile, maybe?" He said.

I didn't say anything to him and looked around more Chiaki was also there. So I went up to her. "I feel like this amusement park is. . .missing something." Chiaki said and looked like she was tired.

"Chiaki I don't think that's the problem here. . ." I said to her.

"I mean, it's supposed to be an amusement park but there isn't even an arcade!" She said to me.

"If you was in the amusement park with friends . . . Would you ditch them to go to the arcade?" I asked her.

"No of course not! That's rude, I'd pick puzzles that's competitive for all of us to play. . . If I had friends that is." She said to me.

Hm?

That's when I noticed that Luniar was looking at the creepy train. I walked over to her and looked at her confused. "Do you want to ride the train?" I asked her.

"No I was just curious. . . What's the point in an amusement park anyway?" Lunair asked me.

I looked at her frowning some as she asked me that. "it's to have fun, you can go with your friends and go on rides with is tons of fun!" I explained to her. Then I looked at the train that Lunair was looking at.

It's supposed to be a cute-looking train, but the design totally ruins it.

Suddenly an annoying bear appeared.

"ROOOOAR! Welcome to the fun house!" Monokuma spoke up.

"Fun house? What's that?" Lunair asked.

"With this train I'm conducting, I shall take you all to the funhouse. . .Nonetheless, your body will be crushed asunder by then!" Monokuma said.

"Yeah like hell I'm riding that thing now!" I said to him.

"Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! You'd never be able to ride it anyway. You know, in order to go to the Funhouse, all of you guys have to ride this train." Monokuma explained.

"Wait all of us?" I asked him.

"If you want to try to go to the Funhouse, you gotta assemble everyone here. . .Nonetheless, your body will be crushed asunder by then!"Monokuma spoke up and then left.

"All of us have to ride this thing huh. . ." Lunair said, looking at the train.

This is clearly a trap. . .I've decided I'm never going to ride this thing. . .

"Hajime. . I think it's time we go back to he rollercoaster." Lunair said.

I snapped out of it and looked at her nodding my head at her words, that's when we both made our way to the rollercoaster. When we got there, we saw everyone standing there already.

"Looks like we are all here now!" Nagito said as me and Lunair stepped closer.

"Hey guys. . . Wanna hear something that's cool?. . . Monokuma said if we ride this thing we get a prize but we have to ride together." Chiaki said to us.

"I'm not riding that thing! Didn't I tell you I get crazy car sick!" Kazuichi said to us.

That's tough.

"Welcome to the main attraction of this amusement park, the Great Ultra-Delicious Coaster!" Monokuma appeared and greeted us all.

"Is it really true that we'll get a prize for riding this?" Akane asked.

"Suuuure thing!" Monokuma responded.

"What's...the prize?" I asked him.

"Aw no! That's the surprise for after you ride this." Monokuma said to us.

That's when we all looked at eachother when he said that. "do we really have to go together?" Kazuichi asked.

"Didn't I already say that? Those ears for decorating or something?" Monokuma asked him.

"No way! I ain't doing it!" Kazuichi wined.

"Stop your complaining and get on the rollercoaster so we can be done with this." Lunair said to him.

That's when Kazuichi gave up and went on the roller coaster. That's when we all got on too. I was sat next to Lunair and she was looking around her. "don't worry this will be fun I promise!" I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded her head at my words. "I believe you, I just never have doen this before. . ." She said to me.

I smiled at her and looked forward as I did. "I'm glad I could be here when do try it then!" I said to her.

And that's when the ride started to go. All you could hear was people screaming.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAH!!" Akane shouted having fun.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm gonna die...I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!" Kazuichi said.

"Tch...! What overwhelming g-force! It feels like all the screws in my body are going to fly offffff!" Robomaru shouted out too.

"Be still. . .my heart!" Gundham said.

"B-But...this is so much fun!" Sonia said.

"I. . .I. . .I'm gonna die. . . Let. . .me. . .die. . ." Kazuichi spoke and getting more pale too.

"This isn't that bad. ."

I looked at Lunair when she said that, I was surprised when she spoke up I smiled holding onto the rail in front of me and nodded my head.

Then the ride ended.

*****************************************
And done!

Thanks for reading everyone hope your having a wonderful whatever time of day it is for you!

Bye for now

To be continued!