Class Trial {20} I

As I was trying to catch up to Luniar I heard the others talking to eachother about what just happened. Everyone was hoping that Fuyuhiko was okay. When I finally caught up to her I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Luniar wait a second!" I said to her.

She stopped moving and turned to me to look at me, when she did her usual expression and deadness was in her eyes. "What is it?" She asked me.

"Why did you say that to Sonia?" I asked her.

Only worrying about her as she never said those words to anyone before, she looked at me and I was waiting for her to answer me. "I wanted to get it over with and when people interrupt it takes longer then what it should." Luniar answered me.

"But it's suppose to be a discussion. ." I said to her.

"Right, and instead of interrupt she could have said it after you had finished or after I had finished." She explained to me.

I sighed at what she said, I know what she ment but still. I don't think she's wrong but it's the way she done it, right?

"Well okay, but how about being a bit nicer next time?" I said.

"Nice?. . . How do I do that?" She asked me.

I was shocked when she asked me that, I mean everyone knows how to be nice. Before I could even say something else the night time announcement began.

"It is now 10pm make your way to your cabins and go to sleep. Good niiiight, sleep tight, don't. Let. The. Bedbugs. Biiiiite~"

I sighed and looked at Luniar out on a small smile on my face as I did look at her. "I'll walk you back okay." I said to her and started to walk with her.

"You don't need too." She said while walking with me.

I looked at shrugged as she looked at me and sighed. I can tell she doesn't trust me still, however, I won't let her be on her own ever again. I'll get her to know that I ain't going anywhere and she'll always have me.

"Luniar what I said is true." I said to her.

"About being nice?" She asked me.

I let out a small laugh as she said that to me as her answer. "No that I'm serious that I won't leave alone. You will always have me." I told her.

". . . ."

Did I say something wrong?

We got to her cabin and I said my goodbyes to her as she walked into her cabin and I walked to mine and went to sleep as soon as my head touched that pillow. I had a long and nice sleep.

Like none of this was real.

~Next day~

When I woke up I heard the announcement going off.

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Lets get ready to start another beautiful day!"

I sighed and the memories of yesterday came flooding into my head as I got up. Peko was executed and Fuyuhiko was trying to save her but ended up injuried himself.

Why did this have to happen?

I took a shower and after I got ready I walked out looking to the side, there was no one there. Everyone must be at the restaurant already.

I started to walk that way and that's when I saw Luniar walking ahead of me. I ran up to catch up to her and looked at her. "Luniar! Good morning!" I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded her head, her dull expression covering her face. "yes good morning." She said.

I smiled as she answered me, it might just be me but I think Luniar is slowly opening up to me! And that . . . For some reason, makes me really happy if I think of it that way. We walked together to meet with the others but when we walked in there was what seemed like. . .

"Is someone sacrificing an offering or something?" Luniar asked.

That's when I saw Hiyoko look so down and depressed at what Luniar said to her. She started to cry too. Did Hiyoko make this?

That's when I realized what was happening, everyone started to walk in, one by one and when they did they noticed it however, they didn't really have anything positive to say. That's when Hiyoko started to cry more, so I decided to talk to everyone. "I think it's a nice idea. This way it feels like Mahiru is still here with us." I said to her.

"Yes, I agree this was a lovely idea." Chiaki spoke up too.

"R-really? When it comes to dancing I'm really good but I'm clumsy for everything else. ." Hiyoko admitted.

"Let's just move on. . Instead of having Hiyoko cry again." Luniar said.

I nodded my head agreeing with what she said. I smiled at everyone while we was eating and everything we talking about brightened the mood from yesterday, everyone was happy and excited. However that's when the happiness ended.

Because of the fact we had a visitor.

*****************************************
I still can't believe I managed to get up to 20 chapters, I'm not that good at writing but I managed to do this, yay! I'm a bit proud of myself. Btw. I never take any pride in anything I do because I ways think it's crap and not good enough.

Damn I feel like Junko Enoshima right now-

Anyway thanks for reading everyone.

Bye for now

To be continued!