Class Trial {56} Was

I looked at her confused with what she was saying to me. "the feelings?" I asked. And then I remembered when me and Lunair confessed to eachother that it feels like we have a close and special bond and even if we didn't know eachother. "yeah it seems like we became closer too." I told her.

She looked at me and then nodded her head. That's when I remembered something there was so many things I wanted to ask her so why not try and get to know her more now.

"So. . . Lunair what was your family like?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then sighed as what it looked like she was remembering things. "well from what I can remember from my family life. . . My parents would always make go out and killed someone before I could have anything. They trained me to be quiet. . . They trained me to be able to torture someone and leave no evidence. They didn't want a daughter. . . . They wanted a killing machine. ." She responded to my question.

I looked at her eyes widening with what she said. How could her parents do that to their own daughter? How could someone treat another human being like that?

"Did you ever have any friends?" I asked her.

"Not that I remember. . . Though, I don't remember going to hopes Peak so who knows I might have made some. . But if not then no, I wasn't allowed out of the house unless it was to school or too work." Lunair said to me.

Some parents she had. . . She had to kill someone for whatever she wanted. . . And she didn't even have friends. She wasn't allowed to have any friends because of them and she was forced to 'work' and go to school. . . That must have been difficult. . .

I looked at her and got up, without hesitation I hugged Lunair after what I heard from her. That's when I felt her freeze up. She wasn't use to this still. . .

After that me and Lunair decided to go and check the strawberry house out. When we got there we saw Nagito standing there. "Ah, welcome Hajime, Lunair!" He said, after he noticed us.

"What are you welcoming us for. . .?" I asked him.

Lunair was standing there looking between the two of us and just stayed quiet. "It's probably because you're both staying at Grape House. . .For some reason, you two seem like a guest. If I offended you at all, I apologize." He explained to us both.

"No, there's no need to apologize. . ." I said to him, and Lunair nodded her head agreeing with what I said to him.

"Oh yeah, while we're at it, I should let you know our room assignments. The Deluxe Room at the back toward the lounge area is my room. Across from that is Gundham's room, and Nekomaru is in the Standard Room next to mine. Next to Nekomaru's room is Kazuichi's room and across from that is Fuyuhiko's room. Of course, we're using the portraits Sonia drew in place of nameplates on our doors. . . So even if you don't remember, it'll be okay as long as you use that as a sign." Nagito explained.

"I see. . Thank you for explaining that." Lunair spoke up.

"I understand the pain of having nothing to do. . .But this is just despair that we have to overcome! In the end, everyone's hope will shine bright!" Nagito said.

"Nagito. . . would you like to hang out with us. . ?" Lunair asked him.

"Yeah, I don't mind. . . There's plenty of time today." He said to me and Lunair.

"That reminds me. . .your talent is being the Ultimate Lucky Student, right?" I asked him.

"I happen to think it's extremely boring." He responded to me.

"Yeah. . . Well. . Despite your title your stuck in this mess too. . . Isn't this ironic?" I asked him.

"Not at all! This is simply the beginning of hope!" Nagito said.

"H-Huh?" I asked him.

"I was born with a unique type of hope. This current situation. . .is foreshadowing the Ultimate Luck that will be arriving afterward." He said to us.

I get the feeling Lunair wants to say or is thinking something like, "I was born with a unique type of despair. ." ?

"If everything that's happening now seems like bad luck, it's all going to result in good luck in the end. As long as I exist, that will definitely happen. So. . .I can't help feeling excited for what's going to happen. Seeing my beloved embodiments of hope trapped on this island and forced to kill each other so pathetically. . . It's all just a preparation for the good luck that will arrive in the end. . . I'm going mad from excitement!" He said with a smile on his face.

Me and Lunair didn't say anything to him and we just looked at him with no expression. . . I mean that's what lunair normally looks like anyone.

Isn't that obvious. . .? He thinks the bad luck happening right now is just a preparation for good luck? What's wrong with him. . .?

"Then. . .allow me to give you an example. Let's say you end up in a car accident and are hospitalized. . .On its own, this would seem like bad luck, right? But then you meet a lovely nurse at the hospital, and ended up becoming a lovey-dovey happy couple. . .Doesn't this ending mean it was good luck? You never would've met her at all if you hadn't experienced the bad luck of getting in a car accident. Isn't that right?" He explained to me.

"Kinda. . ." Lunair responded.

"That's always been my experience. The bigger the bad luck I experienced at first. . .The good luck that comes afterward is so big that it wipes out all of that bad luck!" Nagito said right away.

"Does...that really happen to you. . .?" I asked him.

"Didn't I tell you? That is the talent I possess. . .That's why I'm called the Ultimate Lucky Student." He said to me.

So that's why no matter what happens, he's always acting happy and upbeat. . .No matter who is killed. . .it's just overshadowed by good luck later. . .Even though it's only a little bit, I sort of understand Nagito's belief.

. . .But he's definitely messed up. It's hard to imagine that there'll be a day when we're able to really understand each other.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! I'm thinking with this one I should have enough chapters to do the extra part of this story since I'm only getting up too 60 chapters. . . And for those of you who don't know these stories can only go up too 200 chapters per one!

Hopefully I can do it within that many chapters and I won't have to make a second book just to carry on!

Bye for now

To be continued!