Class Trial {54} You

The moment we set foot inside Strawberry Tower, Sonia raised her voice. We all looked at where she was looking and we saw Chiaki's student hand book on the floor where she left it.

"It's there. . . The handbook. . .!" I said to them.

". . . So I guess we was right then it's the same." Lunair said to us petting the hamster.

"Yep, there's no doubt. This is my student handbook." Chiaki spoke up.

". . .It seems that we've confirmed it. Strawberry Tower and Grape Tower are actually the same building. And depending on whether you enter from Strawberry Hall or Grape Hall, the tower becomes either Strawberry Tower or Grape Tower." Nagito explained.

"Then, that door over there with the grape image on it. . .It's not the exit. . . But it appears it's connected to Grape House's Grape Hall." Robomaru said to us all.

"But. . .it also means that we have no idea where the exit is. . .Well, I guess that can't be helped. There's no way we'd actually find the exit that easily. Well anyway, I'm surprised! I can't believe you already uncovered a secret like this. As expected of Chiaki, you're truly amazing. Normally, all you do is stare into space, but at times like this you really pull through for us." Nagito spoke up.

"It should be obvious about the exit. . ." Lunair said.

That's when we looked at Lunair, she looked back at me and then looked away. "There isn't one." She spoke up.

"However. . .why was this building designed so strangely?" Sonia asked.

"There's probably no reason. It's simply because "it's a Funhouse". That's all the reason Monokuma needs!" Monomi explained.

"Wait. . . According to my inner clock it's already 10 p.m Despite that. . .why hasn't there been a Monokuma Announcement!?" Robomaru asked.

"Allow me to answer! Every single day, up until now. . . I have consistently let you know when it's morning and night on this island. And thanks to that, you've been able to live a normal life. . .Did you guys mistake me for some kind of pretty alarm clock?
Ah, well. . . It's totally true that I'm pretty but. . ." Monokuma tried to explain.

"Hey, what're you tryin' to say?" Akane asked Monokuma.

"For the time being, the Monokuma Announcements are on hiatus. You can't go outside and there are no windows here, so it's not like it matters if it's morning or night. Also. . .I've been thinking of a little something to replace the Monokuma Announcement. Puhu. . .puhuhuhuhuhuhu." he explained and left.

"it's already past 10:00 p.m., right? I'm starting to feel sleepy after hearing that." Chiaki spoke up.

"Considering there is no food I think it's best we conserve energy and take a rest." Nagito said. "For now, let's just decide our room assignments." He continued.

"Room assignments. . .?" I asked him.

"Each house has five guestrooms, so we should first decide who's going to stay in which house." Nagito responded.

"Why don't we make it simple and go girls and boys." Chiaki suggested.

"Then ladies first. . .Now then, kittens! Choose which house you would like!" Gundham said.

"Let's go with Grape house. ." Lunair said.

"I agree starring at red is straining my eyes." Chiaki said to us.

"Also. . ." each house had guestrooms of varying quality, right? Wasn't it two Deluxe Rooms, one Standard Room. . .and two Crummy Rooms?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Yes, we need to decide who gets who's room." Nagito said.

"But wait. . . There are only 5 rooms which means one boy will be left over." I said to them.

"Well then only one way to decide!" Robomaru said.

"One way?"

"Rock paper scissors of course!" He said.

Suddenly. . .the Rock Paper Scissors battle between six guys had begun!

. . .

. . .

And the results. . .

"Guess I win!" Nagito said with a smile on his face.

That's right. . .I totally forgot. . .that Nagito is the Ultimate Lucky Student.

"Then it's me. ." Gundham said to us all.

"Regarding the third winner was me! So I get a standard room." Robomaru said.

"Me and Kazuichi are next. . ." Fuyuhiko said.

"We get a crummy room huh. . . Oh well." Kazuichi said.

I just stood there quietly. "That's unfortunate Hajime!" Nagito said to me.

I didn't say anything to him and just sighed, that's when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I looked over and saw Lunair standing there. "Hajime can stay with the girls. ." She said.

My eyes widened as she said that to the rest of them. "W-what?" I asked her.

"You can't do that!" Kazuichi spoke up.

"Why not?" Sonia asked him.

"I-I mean. . .it's dangerous. Hajime might be the traitor, you know. . .?" He answered her.

"What are you saying?" Sonia asked once again.

"We. . .haven't doubted Hajime at all." Chiaki said.

"Even I don't think he'd trick us." Akane said to them.

"Hajime is the only one that kept trying to make us stay together. . . After all it's only because of him I am here talking to any of you. . ." Lunair spoke up again.

"Hajime, you can use one of our leftover rooms." Chiaki spoke up.

"Okay. . . Thank you, but wait what rooms are left over?" I asked them.

"Well the two deluxe rooms are taken and a crummy room., So it's a standard room or one of the crummy rooms." Chiaki spoke.

"Wait. . . How could two rooms be left?" I asked.

". . . . I haven't picked I wanted you to pick first. . ." Lunair said to me.

I was surprised when she said that too me I looked at her and gave a small smile to her words. "I'll feel bad about using the Standard Room, so I'll stay in the Crummy Room. . .But even so. . .it really helps that I have a place to sleep." Hajime said.

"If your sure. . . I'll be in the standard room then. . ." Lunair said while looking at me.

And so, all the guys except for me ended up staying the night on the 2nd floor of Strawberry House. . .And all the girls, plus my leftover self, stayed on the 2nd floor of Grape House. . .

*****************************************
Thanks for readinf everyone! I was so happy when this scene appeared, and the girls was sticking up Hajime!

Thanks for your support as always guys!

Bye for now

To be continued!