Class Trial {48} For

As soon as Monokuma said that to us we all looked at him. "what do you mean?! Of course it is!" Akane shouted at him.

"But it's supposed to be an escape game, so how can there be any tension if there's no time limit? Sooo. . .I've decided to use your stomachs as the time limiiiiiiiit!" Monokuma started to laugh.

"What do you mean by that?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"To put it simply. . . . Kill someone before you die from starvation!" Monokuma said.

"Puhuhu. . .if you're planning to kill someone, I highly recommend you make your kill as soon as possible! It'll be too late if you get so weak you have no energy to kill!" Monokuma laughed.

"Your going to make them starve?" Lunair asked.

Monokuma looked at her and laughed while leaving the area. "How much longer until he's satisfied?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Uh. . .was he serious about there bein' no food. . .? No way! That's the one thing I don't want! I don't mind starvin' as long as I can eat! Just lemme eat already!" Akane asked.

"As soon as she learned there was no food, she was overcome by hunger. . .Obsessions are truly annoying. . .But at least try to stay calm! Now's not the time for you to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!" Robomaru asked us all.

"Well, being loud here isn't gonna help us, so for now, we should explore the inside of this building too. After all. . .if you don't give up, you're sure to find hope. . . Isn't that right, Fuyuhiko?" Nagito asked.

"Y-Yeah. . . . I guess your right." Fuyuhiko said.

"Then let's get started. The same pairing as before is fine, right?" Nagito asked everyone.

"Hold on! This time around, I really wanna pair up with Miss Sonia. . ." Kazuichi said to us all as well.

". . .She already left with Gundham." Fuyuhiko said to him.

"Wow your being avoided too. . . Sucks to be you." Lunair spoke up.

"I agree she's not just ignoring you she's avoiding you." Chiaki agreed with Lunair.

"Kazuichi. . .I understand that you're feeling down but we better get going." Nagito said back.

"Akane. . .you too. How much longer are you gonna stay shocked? C'mon, let's go." Fuyuhiko said.

Sooner or later everyone started to rush off with their partners. "Where should we start?" Robomaru asked.

Me and Robomaru was talking to eachother about but then I noticed Lunair wasn't talking, I know she barely ever talk but still, she's being more quiet when I looked over I saw her looking at the statue. "Uh Lunair something wrong?" I asked her.

She looked back at me and shook her head and that's when. She walked back over to us and we started to get back to the conversation. "Anyway where we going?" Robomaru asked again.

"Since we're on the 1st floor. . .It might be okay if we start with Grape Tower." I suggested to them all.

"Hmm, so you're saying you're going to start with the most suspicious place. . .ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT! Then let's start with Grape Towerrrrrrrrrrrr! LET'S START WITH GRAPE TOWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" Robomaru shouted out.

"Yes I'm okay with that." Lunair said to us.

I nodded my head and that's when we made our way to the grape tower. let's find the exit. Dammit. . .there's no way I'm going to let myself starve to death in here. . .!

When we got there we saw the same button as what the strawberry tower had too. So it will be easy to get into the tower.

*****************************************
That's it for this chapter everyone! Thanks for much for reading I really appreciate the support! I hope your all doing okay!

Bye for now

To be continued!