Class Trial {26} Have

Hajime's POV

After some time we all heard a loud noise. When we all went to beach we saw Akane fighting with Monokuma. It was so intense that none of us could look away. They was fighting so hard but Akane couldn't even put a dent in Monokuma.

"So you decided to disobey the rules huh?! Well punishment for you!" He said.

He started up a cannon that made a huge bright light. None of us could see anything. When it died down the results was not what we expected. The one that took the hit was

Nekomaru.

Akane was stunned, but it wasn't just her, it was all of us too. We all started to cry well not Luniar.

"Monokuma go patch him up." Luniar said.

"Huh? You giving me an order Luniar?" Monokuma asked.

"Just do it! Or your breaking a rule too!" Monomi said.

"How am I breaking a rule?"

We started to watch the scene it was like when Fuyuhiko was laying there all over again. Luniar glanced at Monokuma with the cold dead eyes she always has. "Because Nekomaru isn't the one that should have got hurt. If you don't help him you'll making him be punished for something he didn't do." She said.

"Hmmmm fine."

That's when sirens started again and Monokuma appeared in a doctor's outfit. "Time for DR. Killinggood to do his thing!" Monokuma said.

"He re-used the line?!" Monomi spoke up.

Monokuma took Nekomaru away and all of us decided to go to bed.

~Next day~

I woke up with the sound of the morning announcement made by Monokuma. I got up and done what I needed to do. I left my cabin and saw Fuyuhiko walking too. "Morning Fuyuhiko." I said to him.

He looked at me and nodded his head with a faint smile. As we was walking we saw Luniar standing there by the pool. "Morning Luniar!" I said to her.

She looked out way, I couldn't help but feel sad, after all this time she still doesn't smile or show any affection to any of us. "Morning Luniar." Fuyuhiko said too.

She nodded her head and turned to us to look at us better. "Yes good morning." She said to us.

All three of us started to walk to the restaurant. When we did we saw Hiyoko in the restaurant. "Hi Hiyoko." We all said.

"Hi."

We all sat down and that's when Ibuki came in but something was really weird about her, she was her usual happy hyper self however. . "morning everyone!" Ibuki said.

"Morning." We all said.

Nagito walked in and and looked at Ibuki. "Ibuki Hajime wants to eat you!" He said.

All of us was confused when he said, it was so random and odd. I told her I didn't want too but she replied with, "Mr Hajime I would not taste good! Please reconsider!" With that all of us became more confused.

"Uh? What's wrong with you. . .?" I asked them.

"Nothing wrong!" Nagito responded.

Akane walked in crying and calling herself weak, I sweatdropped as I saw this. This is the opposite of what Akane is. Sooner or later the others joined too and they was just as confused as we were. That's when yet again we almost had a heart attack.

"Puhuhuhuhu well, well look what we have here!" Monokuma spoke up.

"You here to tell us this is the next motive?" Luniar asked calmly.

Monokuma laughed even more, he looked at her and nodded. "That's right~ you always know the right things! A diseases is on the island it's different for each person for example Nagito got the liers disease. Ibuki has the Gullible Disease and of course Akane has Coward Disease. It is contagious mind~" Monokuma said and disappeared.

All of us looked at eachother as he said that to us. "Get the infected into the hospital. They can be treated. . Mikan do you mind?" Luniar asked her.

"No of course not! I can do it." She replied.

All of us decided to walk over to the hospital while Mikan was working hard we all decided to stay in the lobby. That's when we split into two groups. The ones that was staying was Luniar, Fuyuhiko and me.

The others went to the motel.

I walked off to check on Mikan. When I walked in she was seeing to Nagito. "Mikan what do you think is wrong with them?" I asked her.

"Well there is no sign that disease was forced into them. Nagito keeps saying he's fine but that's clearly a lie with the strain of the disease he has." Mikan spoke.

We talked to for bit about each of them. When I walked out I saw that Luniar and Fuyuhiko was standing there talking about something.

"What are you guys talking about?"

****************************************
That's for reading everyone chapter 27 will be coming up! I appreciate your patience with me and updating!

Bye for now

To be continued!