Class trial {61} Love

All of us looked right at her still confused as she was only eating half of it, it was obvious the pieces she gave to us all she wouldn't have back so we ate them. I could feel myself getting better with each chew and then having the water really did help.

I looked at Lunair still as she was having a drink of the water and she glanced at me. I remember then that even when we could eat as much as we wanted she didn't eat a lot anyway.

"Luniar. . . Your not starving yourself are you?" I asked her.

She stopped having a drink and looked at me while the words finished coming from my mouth Chiaki and Akane all looked to her as well. We all wanted to her answer the question. . But I don't think any of them wanted to know more than what I did.

"No, of course not. I just don't eat a lot around people anyway." She replied with.

That gave me a small reassurance I nodded my head and so did everyone else. They all looked relieved with the answer she gave us. That's when we all got to work to actually start investigating the crime scene that was before us.

As usual me and Lunair started to go around the place looking for the clues, however we was joined by Chiaki this time as well. We looked at Nekomaru's body, the hammer and everything that around the place at the time. We checked everything and each time we did I got more and more saddened by it all.

"Why Nekomaru? He was the one that kept pushing us too our limits not too mention we just got him back. ." I said outloud.

Luniar looked at me as I said those words and shrugged her shoulders at it all. She got up and we our way to the other places to check if there was any evidence of tampering. "Hajime. . . The clock." Luniar said.

I looked at clock in the lounge and noticed that it was a different time compared to the one on Nekoma's chest. I looked at Luniar and it seems like she was thinking the same thing as me. Someone changed the clock.

When we was about to leave something fell down from the ceiling when we looked it was none other than Nagito. I was shocked and Luniar was just looking at him. "Nagito?! Why you here?!" I asked him.

He simply looked at me as I asked him that. He then looked at Lunair noticing that she was there with us as well. "I showed up." He replied to us.

"You showed up. . .? How did you even come here!?" I asked him once again.

I didn't even pay attention towards the fact Lunair was looking at him too, "maybe. . . I teleported." Nagito said to me.

". . . Huh?" I asked him.

"There's no way he actually teleported. . .I think. There's probably some sort of explanation." Chiaki chimed in.

"Yes I agree with you Chiaki. Nagito can't teleport, in fact I don't think any of us can." Lunair spoke up, eyes closed and arms crossed.

I turned towards Nagito and looked at him, he was looking around until I cought his attention. "H-Hey. . .Answer me seriously. How were you able to come to this side?" I asked him.

"Before I do that. . .there's something I need to tell you guys." Nagito said all three of us.

"There is?" I asked him.

"I tried to investigate Strawberry House as much as I could. . . I'll give you those details first. Let's hurry this up." He said to us.

After being abruptly interrupted by Nagito. . . Chiaki, Luniar and I learned about the results of his investigation of Strawberry House. He explained everything to us even the conversation between them all.

Well. . .I guess these were pretty important. Especially the fact that everyone in Strawberry House heard that rumbling noise, too. . .But. . .what was that about the wall clock's alarm going off before that happened? Also. . .the fact that Strawberry Hall's button was broken is definitely worth noting. . .

"Also. . .there's one more thing I need to tell you guys. . .I've cleared the Final Dead Room" Nagito said to us.

"You cleared the life threatening game?" Chiaki asked him.

"It wasn't really life threatening, it was just some game of Russian roulette!" Nagito replied to her.

"Russian roulette?" I asked.

"It's a game where you load one bullet in a revolver, spin the cylinder, point it toward you, and pull the trigger. . . So it was only a game of Russian roulette huh. . Interesting. ." Luniar explained to me.

"So. . .you really did it." Chiaki asked him.

"Ah, so that's how you're supposed to play it. . . So it would've been fine if I'd only used one bullet, huh? I guess it was just as Monomi said.  I misunderstood and thought that I had to take one bullet out of the cylinder. . .so that's how I did it." Nagito explained.

Me and Chiaki was so shocked at the fact Nagito said that too us. Luniar didn't show any emotion at all. "that'd a only 1 in six chance of you surviving!!" I said to him.

That's when he started to compare the murders of the killing school life and what we are going through it was the exact same the same events and all.

First murder, was because of another person, trying to defend himself against an attack and had no choice but too kill.

Second murder, revealed the presence of a serial killer among the group.

The third murder, was actually two killings that happened in succession.

However the fourth murder was classed as a suicide. Which was strange, could Nekoma's murder be a suicide as well?

"Also I managed to get this too." Nagito said while holding up a folder.

"A student folder? So you managed to get our information then?" Lunair asked him.

"Unfortunately. . .I couldn't find any clues about that. This file doesn't contain our information, just Hajime's information."

*****************************************
Aaaaaaaaaaand done with this chapter yay! Thanks for reading everyone! Hope your enjoying so far!

Bye for now

To be continued!