Class Trial {33} You

I have no choice but to prove myself to him now, I shouldn't even have to prove that I'm innocent to Nagito but I'm in trouble because of this. . so I have to.

"If Hajime's story is a lie then that means when he said that Ibuki hanged her that would-"

Before Mikan can finish what she was saying Nagito stepped in. "It would have been a lie too." Nagito said.

"I don't think any of us can say that, there isn't a possibility of that, after all Hajime is the only witness to what had happened." Kazuichi said.

No this isn't good, everyone is going against me. .

"I believe it's the truth." Lunair spoke up.

I looked straight at her in shock as she said that to everyone. Everyone looked at her once she said that. "If you think about it, before the trial everyone agreed that someone was imitating the movie Hajime or I couldn't have been the killers since we didn't see the movie until the investigation." Lunair explained.

I smiled at her as she said that to everyone, "she's right and I have proof of that!" I said to everyone. I pulled out my ticket, and showed the time it was stamped and the date.

"Oh. . . Yeah that's a good enough evidence, sorry Hajime." Everyone said.

"Yeah I knew you wasn't the killer." Nagito said.

That annoyed me, I could have been killed with everyone else if this went wrong. "Then why say that?!" I asked him.

"Well I needed to test you." Nagito said.

"N-Now then...since we know Hajime's testimony is reliable, let us move on to the arguments." Sonia said to move this along.

"So this means Ibuki definitely climbed the stepladder all by herself, right?" Akane asked.

"Yeah, I'm positive." I said with no hesitation.

"Then that seals it! Ibuki committed suicide!" Akane said.

"If Ibuki committed suicide...then who killed Hiyoko?" Gundham asked her.

"Hmm, a murder coincidentally occurrin' in the same place as a suicide...ain't possible, huh?"

"Like I said before, it's pretty clear what the problem with this case is. The killer murdered Hiyoko while Hajime was gone... So all we gotta do is establish who could've possibly done that!" Fuyuhiko said to us all.

"Then Hajime how long was you gone for?" Gundham asked me.

"I couldn't have been gone for more then ten minutes." I answered.

"So it took someone 10 minutes to kill Hiyoko and then set that up. With such speed there is only one person who could do that!" Kazuichi said. "That's Lunair! The ultimate Assassin could have killed someone and set something up with such speed!" He said.

"Your right, I could have. I do have the speed to do so." Lunair said to us.

I was shocked as she said that, she basically said that she could have been someone that killed them, but like she said earlier if they was imitating that story then she couldn't have been the killer. "however. . ." She started again and that's when we all looked at her. "I was with Fuyuhiko the whole time." She stated.

"Yes that's true, she was, as soon as we both left our cottages we was together the whole time. Walking all the way over here and then we bumped into Mikan." Fuyuhiko said to us.

I sighed, I was so relieved that Lunair wasn't the killer. "If that's the case then there is no way someone could have done that, however they could have if the person was still inside the music Venue!" Fuyuhiko said.

"W-what-?! They was?!" Mikan said startled.

"Mikan calm down, nothing would have happened to you, I promise." Lunair said to her.

The killer was inside the music venue... Fuyuhiko obviously thinks so but... Is that really it? Was the killer really inside the music Venue while we was trying to get in? No they couldn't have been. . .

"I agree Hajime." Lunair spoke up.

I stopped and looked at her confused as she said that outloud. "I agree the killer couldn't have been in the music Venue the whole time." She said.

"Can you read minds now Lunair?" I asked her.

She shook her head and looked down, her emotionless eyes looking at the wooden stands Infront of her. "No I can't, but the killer couldn't have been inside because of the fact the gree glop on the door." She said to everyone.

I nodded my head agreeing with that she just said to us. "It doesn't really make sense that someone was inside the venue when we arrived. Therefore, they couldn't have placed the drumstick on the door handles. So the only other possibility regarding the doors would be that they "locked" it a different way. and that different way was the green Substance which could only be one thing." I said to them.

"Yes I agree Hajime. It had to have been glue." Lunair said to us.

I nodded my head again. "That glue was only applied to the areas where both doors touched... By pouring it in the gaps of the closed door, they must've sealed the venue door from the outside." I said to them

"But the drum stick was placed there too!" Fuyuhiko said.

"But what if the killer done that to trick us all?" Chiaki said.

"I agree with that too, it's too suspicious that it would have been there anyway. When you pour the glue between where the door meets they would stick there." Lunair explained.

"B-but it would still be easy to open right?" Mikan asked.

"Not necessarily no, the glue that had been applied there, was so much it could have been held it there. However I believe the drum stick was there already to make sure we think the killer was inside when really they wasn't." Lunair said.

"S-so that means the killer killed someone in under 10 minutes. . . . What incredible speed for someone so slow as me." Mikan said.

Hmmm wait something is wrong here. . .

*****************************************
Chapter 33 done! Yay! Almost at 35!

Thank you everyone!
I appreciate it all of it.

Bye for now

To be continued!