Class Trial {49} That

"AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT! Leave it to me!" Robomaru raised his voice as he pressed the button.

It made a loud noise but something was wrong. "hmm? It's not opening." Robomaru spike up. 

"Huh, that's weird. . . When we were at Starwberry Hall, this should've opened. . ." I spoke up.

"Don't tell me it's out of order. . . Fine time for it to break down!" Robomaru said.

"W-Well. . .it obviously shouldn't. . ." I said back.

"That's not the case it's Monokuma after all. . I don't think it's broken but I do think something is wrong. ." Lunair spoke.

That's when Robomaru started to shout and somehow the doors opened. All of us started to at the door. When we walked in everywhere was green and as we looked down at the ground there was another picture of monami on there.

"So this is Grape Tower... Hm... The structure of this building doesn't seem all that different compared to Strawberry Tower. . ." Robomaru stated to us.

"Yeah, you're right. . . The building is the same circular shape, and the ceiling is just as high as hard to make out. . ." I spoke back.

"However, this wall is green. Strawberry Tower's wall is red." Robomaru said.

Lunair nodded her head and syarted to look around the place, as she did she stopped in front of the picture. "There's a picture on the floor of Usami's face with grapes in her mouth. This feels different from Strawberry Tower... The Usami picture over there had a strawberry in her mouth. But what's truly different. . ." She started to explain then looked at the door. "On both sides of the door in the far back stand two huge pillars. When I turn around. . .there are gateposts, or pillars, on both sides of the door that we all entered from. . ." She said.

"Yeah, it appears that both pillars are standing opposite eachother." I spoke back to her.

"It's the same as Strawberry Tower. . . I guess we know that there are pillars on both sides of the door." Lunair said. "And by the looks of it the door leads to the strawberry room hall." Lunair said.

"You think so?" I asked.

She just simply nodded her head at my question and that's when Robomaru started to speak again. "It's obvious by looking at this map. . . Since there's nothing beyond the far back door of Grape House. . .If so, the only thing we can do is try it!" Robomaru said.

". . .Hold it. I heard what you guys were discussing, but it'd be pointless to even try. . .I think." Chiaki suddenly appeared a d spoke up stopping us.

"Wh-What did you say!?" Robomaru asked.

"Before we get to that. . .why are you here, Chiaki? Weren't you with Nagito and Kazuichi?" I asked her.

". . . ." She didn't answer me for a bit and then she gave me an answer. "It's. . .exhausting to be around those" she said.

"Yes I can imagine it is. . ." Lunair agreed with her.

"Lunair! Don't agree! She ran away from them!" I said to her.

"Anyway. . . I don't think Robomaru was paying attention to what I was saying. ." Lunair said.

"I agree. . I think I figured out the secret to this funhouse. . Want me to share it with you guys?" Chiaki asked us. We all nodded our head what she asked and that's then she continued to speak. "Well. . .pay close attention to each house's relationship to its respective tower. First, try to remember the 1st floor of Strawberry House. From the elevator, Strawberry Hall is on your left-hand side, right?And if you walk along it, you'll end up at Strawberry Tower, right?" She asked us and once again we all nodded our heads. "On the other hand, Grape House. . .From the elevator, Grape Hall is on your right-hand side, right? And if you walk along it, you'll end up at Grape Tower, right? Now, here comes the main point. . .With those two buildings. . .-" Before she could finish what she was saying. . .

"Ah, so you were here all along!"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone I can't believe this is one chapter away from 50! Wow! That's big. Thanks to you all for reading. I'm so sorry I didn't update, I had some personal matters to deal with!

Bye for now

To be continued!