Class Trial {13} Hajime Hinata,

Hello I'm from the future! As I was in the middle of writing this I realized something but it was too late I had already written a lot and I couldn't delete it. So. . . .
Warning: things in this chapter will be out of order from the game
*****************************************

As I woke up the memories started to flood into my mind from yesterday, we have a new island to explore and Hiyoko was fighting with Luniar. But still Monokuma was on Luniar side.

That's unlike Monokuma but then again he was always on Luniar's side. He always said she could beat whoever. But why? Monokuma is all about despair. . .

As I got up and left my cabin after having a shower and all that I walked out and to the hotel. That's when I saw everyone, everyone except the normal two people. "Fuyuhiko and Luniar ain't here?" I asked them.

"Actually Luniar is with Nagito, in the old building." Mahiru said.

I froze.

"Wait what is doing there? Why is she with Nagito?" I asked her.

Mahiru looked at me and gave me a glass of water, when she did I looked at her confused. "Luniar went to give Nagito food for us. But she forgot water so you can go right?" She asked me. "I have something to do. ." She said.

I didn't answer her and just simply looked at the glass of water I was holding. I guess I have no choice huh?

I nodded my head at her and walked out, I made my way to the old building and walked in, however that's when Monomi got in the way. "No! No! It's too dangerous! You can't go in there!" Monomi said to me.

"But I have to take this to Nagito. If I don't he'll die from hydration, do you want that?" I asked her.

"Oh. . . . Well. . . . I. . . . Okay then just be careful then. ." Monomi said and then disappeared.

I looked where I was going and started to walk that way, when I got the doors of the dinning room I stopped. This is where Byakuya died, all because of Nagito we had to send Teruteru to his execution. If it wasn't for him this would never have happened. . .

I walked in and I saw Luniar feeding Nagito, I blinked some as I didn't expect to see this at all. I walked in and looked at them. "Uh what are you doing?" I asked her.

Luniar turned to me and looked at me as she did Nagito looked at me and gave a huge smile on his face as soon as I walked in too. "Hajime! You came to see me!" He said.

I didn't look at him I only looked at Luniar however I could see his smile faultering a bit when I didn't acknowledge him. "Even your mad me. ." He said.

"I'm feeding Nagito, he can't do it on his own." Luniar said to me.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow as she said those words, it's true he can't but still, is she really doing that? She seems so cold towards people. "I was embarrassed by asking her that but I had no choice." Nagito told me.

I sighed at what they said.

"I brought some water too." I said to them.

"Mahiru was suppose to come abd bring that to me! Did she say she had something to do?" Nagito asked me.

My eyes widened as I looked at him when he said that. How did he know that?

"Do you know what she is doing?" I asked them.

"Maybe it's something to do with the motive, from last night." Luniar said.

Ah right I forgot about that.

~flash Back~

Last night before we could go to sleep Monokuma made an announcement. He said for all of us to meet at the Jabberwok park. So I walked and all of us went there, when we got there Monokuma was already there.

He showed us a game console and told us that all we had to do was play the game and we'd see the motive for the next murder.

~end of flash back ~

"But we all agreed not to play it." I said to them.

"That doesn't mean people won't or haven't yet." Luniar told me.

Me and Luniar left Nagito alone once she helped him have food and helped him drink too. I looked at her the entire time we was walking but as usual.

She didn't a say a word.

****************************************
Yay chapter 13 done!

And we are only now getting close to the 2nd murder! Damn, Hajime certainly has had an interesting life huh.

Poor Hajime.

Bye for now

To be continued!