Class Trial {53} Of

"how about we make it a test? Too see if this is actually the case?" Chiaki asked us all.

We all looked at her and that's when Akane started to say if she should stay behind and see if it is the same room. "No I don't think that would work. ." Lunair spoke up.

That's when our attention went towards her and she continued to speak as she looked at us. "My guess. . .is that sensor can probably detect any movement within the tower. . .And when it reacts, it prevents the door from opening. . .I knew there'd at least be something like that. . . " Lunair spoke up and looked at each of us.

"Sensors?" Kazuichi asked her.

"I felt it too! The sensors are everywhere in this room!" Robomaru said to us.

Lunair nodded her head and looked around the place. "By the way. . .how good is that sensor's performance?" Nagito asked.

"It's quite high-performance. . .It seems that it can even detect your heartbeats and breathing patterns." Robomaru explained.

"Then. . .it'd be completely impossible for someone to stay behind." Fuyuhiko said after hearing Robomaru.

"What about robomaru? He isn't human." Akane said.

"The motor inside me is as good as a heart!" He said.

"I got an idea. . ."

That's when once again our attention when straight to Lunair. She looked at us and then at the floor, while looking around she stated to explain. "we need to keep something here that isn't human and that doesn't have anything that acts like a heart. . . So what about our student handbook?" Lunair asked.

"I agree with that. . . I was thinking the same thing Lunair. . . So how about I just leave my student handbook here and if it's here when we go to the strawberry house then we'll know." Chiaki said to us.

"Okay let's try it!" I said outloud smiling.

We left behind Chiaki's e-Handbook right away. . .Then we left Grape Tower, and made our way to Strawberry Tower. Before we went into the elevator I looked at Monomi. "Hey. . .why'd you create such an ugly-looking building?" I asked.

"Like I said. . .it wasn't me! Well, you know. . .it already existed back when it was an attraction at the amusement park. . .But Monokuma's the one who modified it like this! It's all his fault!" She explained back to me.

You make it sound so easy. . .How much time and energy did he put into modifying a building like this?

"I must say. . .this elevator is rather quiet. It is like the toad's wart. . . Oh, wait. . .never mind!" Sonia said.

"Toad's wart. . .? What's she talking about?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Probably something stupid. . ." Lunair chimed in.

I sighed and looked at her, she looked at me and looked away when i made eye contact with me. "It doesn't feel like we're moving extremely fast. It seems it's moving very slowly. . .If so. . . The two houses might be surprisingly close." Nagito spoke up.

"If the two towers are connected in the middle, the distance between them shouldn't be that much." Kazuichi explained.

"All right. . .let's head over to Strawberry Tower." I suggested to everyone.

So that's what we done, we all made our way to the strawberry tower and when we got there and looked at the door to the strawberry tower right in front of us. "If you press the button next to this door, you should be able to enter Strawberry Tower. . ." I said to him.

"I'll press it. ." Chiaki said and was about to press it.

"Wait step aside fiend!" Gundham said.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"Emissary of evil. . . In accordance with our ancient contract. . . The time has come to lend me your aid. . .Pierce through! Supernova Silver Fox San-D!" Gundham spoke up.

That's when one of his hamsters went over and pressed the button. All of us except Lunair was shocked. "Truly, this is the Skyline Lamentation Art of the Demon Mouse. . .! Fuhahahaha! Soon, the door of destiny shall open!" Gundham said.

"Wow amazing!" Sonia said eyes sparkling.

"I see, your eyes managed to follow San-D's movements. . .As expected of the Dark Lady, you have my praise." Gundham spoke up.

"You have trained your dark minions well Gundham. . .Good job, very amazing work. . ." Lunair said, while looking at one of Gundham's hamster.

Gundham looked at her and then started to go red from the words she spoke. Lunair looked at the door and started to walk in. That's when we all walked in too. I was looking at Lunair and Gundham too Gundham started to say thank you to her and she just nodded her head.

Why do I feel so annoyed whenever someone goes near Lunair? Or when someone would blush or whatever because of her. . . What's wrong with me?

"Ah, look over there!" Sonia said

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope your all still enjoying this I know it's super long and the chapters are sort of long too!

Bye for now

To be continued!