Class Trial {19} Heart. . .

"The sword." Luniar said without any hesitation what so ever.

I nodded my head at her answer. "yes so here is what I think happened. You see, Hiyoko and Mahiru had met up and set up a meeting to talk about something, probably the game. So they decided on a time to meet up. However, someone was there listening to their conversation. And they wrote each of them a letter. Making Hiyoko arrive before Mahiru. This could give them a fake killer when Hiyoko arrived they drugged her and knocked her out. Putting her in the closet. Making it seem like she was hiding there the whole time. Once they was finished with that Mahiru came right on time when her letter said too. However the one too meet Mahiru was Fuyuhiko aka. guy F. They talked about what happened and that's when someone snuck up on Mahiru and killed them once they was done talking. They let Fuyuhiko go the road way not leave any foot prints. Once he was gone they pushed Mahiru to the door to block it and made it seem like she crawled over there. Because they had the blood all over them they took the bottles from the fridges and tipped them all over their body to clean them off, they then went to the shower room and used their sword that they carried all the time to help them escape, because the sword had a strap on the cover they could have easily got it back and went to meet the others like nothing happened once their plan was in motion." I explained.

That's when everyone looked at Peko and then at Fuyuhiko. "I only done what the young master told me." Peko said.

"Young master?" Akane asked.

That's when Peko explained that she was taking in by Fuyuhiko's family as a shield and weapon. She wanted to serve him no matter what. All of us was shocked. . . I think all of us. That's when Monokuma spoke up. "now then cast your votes!" He said to us.

So we did and all of us voted for Peko. "Your right! The one that killed Mahiru was none of them Peko!" Monokuma laughed. "of course one of you already knew that!" He laughed even more.

One of us already knew?

As the others was talking to Peko about why she done it I looked at Luniar, the only person I could think of was Luniar. "I didn't need a shield or a weapon! I just wanted you Peko!" I looked over and saw Peko crying once Fuyuhiko said those words to her.

"Young master. . ."

"Iiiiiiiiiiiit's punishment tiiiiiiiime!!" Monokuma said.

That's when he dragged Peko away

That's when he dragged Peko away. The punishment she had to face was fighting a massive group of soldiers(?) By herself, so far she was doing fine however Fuyuhiko got in the way. But once everything was done we all ran over to him.

"Is he okay?!"

"What happened?!"

"Oh my god!"

"H-he's still b-breathing!"

"Then do something!!"

"Monokuma ain't you going to help him?" Luniar asked him.

"Hmmm? Help him? Why should I?" Monokuma asked.

"Because otherwise you'll be breakinf your own rules. It was only the blackened that's suppose to die no one else. If Fuyuhiko dies then you broke the rules." Luniar said to him but not looking at him.

"Ah crumbs I guess I'll have too." Monokuma responded.

That's when a siren could be heard. When we looked Monokuma came out of it dressed as a doctor. "Dr Killinggood is here! And ready to help!" When he said he got Fuyuhiko into the ambulance and drove off.

All of us watched this happen and was really worried for what will happen to Fuyuhiko. Luniar started to walk away through.

So I went after her.

*****************************************
Hiya everyone thanks for reading! 2 class trials over and done with! Yay! 4 to go! But that doesn't mean the story will end once the class trials do. I know it's in the title "class trial" but I wanted something other them "chapter" so I put that.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Bye for now

To be continued!