Class Trial {43} I

"Now then, allow me to explain already! Tadaaaaaa! This is Strawberry House in its entirety!" Monokuma said while holding up a piece of paper that is a map of the strawberry house. "You are currently at the indoor park located on the 3rd floor. As you can see. . .there's a lot of playground equipment with strawberry designs. How fancy! Now then, next is the 2nd floor, There's a lounge that's perfect for freshening up, and I've prepared 5 guestrooms that are lined up like BOOM! The guestrooms are divided up by quality grade. . The Deluxe Room is soundproof and has excellent air insulation. The Standard Room may have so-so insulation, but it's still pretty decent. And the Crummy Room has severe airflow and draft problems! ...That concludes my explanation of the 2nd Floor. Last but not least, the 1st floor of Strawberry House. . .On this floor, there's a room called the Final Dead Room that's all like BOOM! You can enter the Final Dead Room at any time, but be extra cautious when you pick the difficulty setting. On the same floor, there's a hallway called Strawberry Hall, and when you pass through it. There's a truly strange, enormous tower standing tall with a BOOM BOOM! It's called Strawberry Tower! Please use your own two feet to get a feel for what the inside of Strawberry Tower is like! This concludes the tour, but I think it was difficult to understand with my wordy explanation. . .So you should all use your own two feet to explore the inside of the building. That's all from me. . .Any questions?" Monokuma explained and then asked us all.

"Hell yeah we have questions, what the hell?!" Kazuichi shouted.

"Oh really? What's your question?" Monokuma asked.

"To bring us to a place like this... What are you planning to make us do this time?" Gundham asked him.

"That's right, I have a lot of questions, but let's start with that one first!" Kazuichi shouted again.

"Ah, didn't I explain it to you? This is the motive this time. . . An escape game!" Monokuma said us all.

"An escape room?" I asked him.

"The concept this time is. . .a closed circle within a closed circle. . . Like Hope's Peak Academy back then, this Funhouse is a completely closed space. There's only one way to get out of this closed space building.
When the killing begins! I'll let you guys out when the next killing happens! Nyohoho! Let the escape game begin!" Monokuma said and left.

"Huh?!" I asked.

"W-w-w-w-w-wh-wh-WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kazuichi shouted panicking.

"W-We can't get out of here till the n-next killing happens?" Fuyuhiko said.

"I knew this was a trap but...I never expected it to be so straightforward." Nagito joined in.

"How foolish of me. . .if only I'd erected a magic barrier, I wouldn't have had to breathe in that gas. . .!" Gundham said.

". . .I let my guard down and ended up falling asleep!" Robomaru said.

"Like, why would gas even work on a robot!? That's supposed to be when you make your move!" Kazuichi shouted at him.

"Gas shouldn't pose a problem but... If they activate my sleep mode, even I won't stand a chance. . ." Robomaru said.

". . . Sleep mode?" Akane asked.

That's when Robomaru explained it to us, all of us was confused as too why he even have that function but that didn't matter to us so we all calmed down after the explanation.

"I'm guess Robomaru's sleep button was pressed so he went unconscious then." Lunair spoke.

"Damn. . . My guard was down. ." Robomaru said.

"Moving on let's all explore the this place, however exploring this alone won't be very good as it could be dangerous." Chiaki spoke up.

"Then Miss Sonia can-"

"She already left with Gundham." Robomaru said to Kazuichi.

"Awww you got dumped." Nagito teased.

"Akane come with me. ." Fuyuhiko said.

"Unusual. . Could this be-" Kazuichi was cut off once again.

"Idiot it's not like that I just need to talk to her." Fuyuhiko said.

"I'm fine with whatever." Akane said.

With those words they started to leave. I looked at the other people in the group and waited for everyone to say. "Now then, I think it's time for me to get going too, so. . .Chiaki, would you like to go together?" Nagito asked.

". . .Me?"

"I haven't really had a chance to talk to you, so I thought this would be a great opportunity. . ." He explained.

"Then...take me with you, too. Three people is okay, right?" Kazuichi asked.

"Huh? That's fine but. . . Oh, I get it! Kazuichi's trying to avoid Hajime!" Nagito stated.

". . .Huh?" I asked.

"Wh-What are you talking about...? Avoid Hajime...? It's nothing like that!" Kazuichi said.

"Wh-What do you mean. . .?" I asked.

"Call it a hunch but...maybe Kazuichi can't stop thinking about it, you know?. . .The possibility that you're the traitor." Nagito explained it to me.

". . .Wha--!?" I asked, shocked.

"Ah, I was just. . . I just said what Kazuichi was feeling." Nagito said.

"W-Well, you know. . .The truth is we don't know anything about you, so it's not my fault if I don't trust you. . ." Kazuichi said.

"Wh-What does that mean...!? We've been together this whole time and you still don't know who I am!?" I asked.

"Like that matters! It's not like I know the real you! Just like how...we didn't know anything about Mikan..." He said.

The. . . The real me?

"I'm sorry Hajime I really do want to trust you. . But I just can't." Kazuichi said.

They all then started to walk off. I was left stood there, hurt at what he said. I can't believe what he just said to me. . He really thinks I'm the traitor? Why?

"I know your not the traitor."

*****************************************
Thanka for reading everyone! Anyone else felt really mad at Kazuichi when he thought Hajime was the traitor? I did. .

Anyway thanks for everything, have a wonderful {insert time of day for you}

Bye for now

To be continued!