Class Trial {12} Eventually,

There is no way Monomi defeated a monobeast right? I mean she's just a stuffed animal and their killing machines. . .

"The second island is safe to go too, enjoy yourself!" And that's when she disappeared.

All of us looked at eachother, no one said anything for a bit. Then, "what are we waiting for?" Mahiru asked us all.

"Is there any point for us actually going?" Akane asked back.

We all debated for a while and that's when Akane stopped us and changed the subject for a bit. "Hey what's that smell?" She asked us.

There was a strange smell but no one knew where it was coming from. No one answered either. "hey it's coming from Hiyoko!" Akane spoked up shocked.

"Hey! I don't smell!" She stated back.

"Man you so do! What do you not take showers?!" Kazuichi asked.

". . . No. . I don't -" she stated.

"Wait you don't take showers?" I asked her.

That's when she pouted, she looked down so we couldn't see her face properly. "I can't do my Kimono on my own, it's really hard! So I can't shower. ." She said.

"Now, now. I'll just help you out." Mahiru said.

"Really?" Hiyoko asked.

That's when Mahiru went to Hiyoko's cabin to help her. Which left the rest of us too explore the island. We started to walk there together but then separated. I stayed with Luniar since it was dangerous to be a long. I mean it is Monokuma anything can happen.

We started to walk and that's when we found a dinner. "A dinner?" I asked no one in particular. "What to go in?" I asked Luniar.

She didn't answer me but we went in anyway. When we did we saw Fuyuhiko there. "Fuyuhiko?" I said surprised.

He looked at us and looked away only muttering the words, "fuck off" to us. However, we didn't leave I kept looking at him while Luniar was looking around.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Go away. . ." He said but he saw I wasn't leaving. "Tch, I got hungry after Monomi said about this place, so when I got here I saw the dinner and started to eat." He explained. "now piss off." He spoke.

I sighed and walked away. Obviously I left with Luniar. We saw a cave and I looked at her wanting to know if she wanted to go there. However she didn't give any hint what so ever. So again we just went there anyway.

When we did we saw a little house, we walked closer and went inside. It was so luxurious in here it feels like something for celebrities. That's when we walked outside the other end and we saw a beach.

"A beach!" I said with a smile on my face. "Luniar it's a beach!" I looked next to me but then saw that she wasn't next to me. "Luniar??" I asked while looking around.

I spotted her standing next to the ocean. I walked over to her and looked at the water then back at her. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

". . . ."

"Luniar? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"This is the first time I've been on a beach. . ." She said to me.

This is the first time she's been in beach? Like ever? I mean technically she was on a beach when she got here but I'm pretty sure she ment from not being forced to go on a beach from kidnapping. What type of life have she had not for to able to go on a beach?

"Well now you can come here whenever you want right? While we are here we might as well have as much fun as we can!" I stated to her.

". . . . Fun?" She said but it sounded like a question.

She doesn't know how to have fun?

We started to walk out of the cave and down the street, there was a pharmacy, a library, and what looks like some ruins of a building.

This island keeps getting stranger and stranger by the second. But now there are more places to go. Unfortunately we didn't find a way off this island.

"The p-pharmacy is s-stocked up wi-with loads of d-drugs so. . . . it will be easier to treat people, you can leave it too me!" Mikan said.

"Shut up ugo!" Hiyoko said.

"U-ugo?! I'm soooooooorrrry!!" Mikan responded.

I sighed at them behaving that way, there was no need to be like to-

"Stop insulting Mikan. ."

We all looked at Luniar with shock, including Mikan, she looked so happy too. However Hiyoko was not happy. "Make me! Your just a killer for fun! Your no better then Nagito, why the hell they didn't tie you up too is beyond me!" Hiyoko shouted.

". . . ." Luniar didn't respond.

"Hey enough fighting!" Mikan said.

"Puhuhuhuhu! Place your bets! My money is on Luniar!"

We all jumped. . . Well all but Luniar. She just simply looked at Monokuma who appeared out of no where again. But this is strange.

Why does Monokuma always seem happy whenever Luniar is mentioned or done something?

"What?! I could totally beat her!" Hiyoko shouted.

"Could you?! Hahahaha now that's wishful thinking if I ever heard it!" Monokuma laughed and disappeared.

I sighed and looked back at the girls. Luniar wasn't saying anything while Hiyoko was shouting at her. Mahiru made Hiyoko leave while everyone was looking at Luniar. I can tell that the others agreed with what Hiyoko said, however I think Luniar thinks the same way too.

Not long later we all separated way to go to sleep. It was a long day and I'd say that hopefully tomorrow will be better but it's unlikely after all. . .

It's Monokuma's holiday. . . .

*****************************************
Hiya everyone! Thanks for reading I appreciate the support your all giving. What Hajime asked was a good question, why is Monokuma always happy?

Well it's Monokuma so who knows.

Monokuma: Puhuhuhu! That's a secret until later anyway!

. . . . Go away.

Monokuma: Young people these days have no respect. . . .

*Rolls eyes*

Bye for now.

To be continued!