Class Trial {42} And

I continued to look at Monokuma as he was laughing. "Monokuma while everyone is passed out, why do you keep putting me above everyone else? You seem so happy whenever I do something you even call me "lady" so why is that. .?" I asked him.

"Puhuhuhuhu you'll discover that in due time! I ain't going to ruin the surprise for you! Lady Lunair when I say surprise. . It's going to be a major surprise."

That's when arrived at the fun house and Monokuma got us all in there. Everyone was laying on the floor and I kept looking at Hajime. For some reason I have a feeling the surprise will involve him.

"Lady Lunair in love?" Monokuma asked me.

I looked at him, no emotion in my eyes as usual. "Don't be silly, I have forgotten what emotions like love is." I said to him.

That's when he laughed and everyone started to wake up.

Hajime's POV

When I woke up, I was someplace that didn't make sense. It was clearly a place I've never seen before. My sense of reality was still hazy, so I wasn't able to react right away. . .

When I looked around there was strawberries everywhere on the walls and even the future had strawberries. "Where is this?!" I heard Robomaru ask.

I looked at him and then back to looking around the place. Everyone started to talk wondering where they was and why they was asleep. The voices expressing surprise and confusion began to surround me, one after another. It seems that the others have started to wake up as well.

However there was one voice I didn't hear confused at all, and mainly because she wasn't even speaking. I looked at Lunair with confusion. "Lunair are you okay?" I asked her.

She looked at us and saw us all waking up or awake already. "Ah, you guys are finally awake." She said to us.

Finally awake?

She turned to everyone to her and looked at her as she looked at us. "What do you mean finally awake?" Sonia asked her.

"I assume this was the work of the gas?" Gundham asked.

Lunair nodded her head after he said that us all. "Yes that's correct, you all passed out as soon as the gas started." Lunair explained to us.

I looked at her confused. "Wait. . . Lun, if it was sleeping gas why didn't you get effected by it?" I asked her.

"I got trained to be able to stay awake from sleeping gas, even torture techniques don't work on me, my body knows how to prevent me from collapsing or talking just in case. So the gas didn't work." Lunair explained us all.

I don't think there was any of us that didn't want to hug her to make her feel better right now but I think all of us can agree that's probably not the best idea. "Puhuhuhuhu it was so cute too!" Monokuma said to us.

We all looked over at him when he said that to us. "Hajime fell right on Lady Lunair's lap!" Monokuma said.

That's when I started to blush what what he said. "moving on! Welcome to the strawberry house!" Monokuma said.

The strawberry house?

****************************************
Thanks everyone I'm glad i could actually get up this far with this story!

I don't exactly know how many chapters this will have. . But right now this would be chapter 4 in the game and I still want to do the part where they are before the tragedy too!

Thanka for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!