Class Trial {15} The

Luniar didn't say anything it seems like she's still thinking of something. But what I'm concerned with is why does Monokuma seem to have a great interest in Luniar? He's always been. . . Proud I guess is the word of Luniar.

"Monokuma I have a question for you." I asked him.

"A question? What is it?" Monokuma tilted some.

I looked between the two of them and then stopped at Monokuma. "Why are you so proud of Luniar like she's your child all the time?" I asked him.

"My. . . . Child?" Monokuma asked and started to laugh.

I was so annoyed and when I looked at Luniar there was no emotion in her as per usual. "Just ignore him, he's probably toying with us again. It's a waste of time. I'm leaving now." Luniar spoke up and walked away.

"Hey wait-"

But she didn't stop after I called out to her. She just carried on as if she didn't hear me at all. I looked over and saw Monokuma standing there still. "Puhuhuhuhu such a great child she is. She's too smart when it comes too certain things." He said.

I looked at him shocked as he said that. "Do you know her already?" I asked him.

"OF COURSE I DO I'M YOUR PRINCIPAL!!" he said and left.

I sweatdropped when he shouted that at me, but that was not what I ment. Did he know her before she even arrived at this school? Or could he have known of her? Either way it's bad. . . Luniar may not remember what happened or if she even knows him. But it most certainly looks like they do know eachother. . The mastermind. . . Could they know who Luniar is?

I looked over and saw Luniar gone, I sighed and decided to walk back to my cabin. When I got there it was weird, Fuyuhiko was out and walking around. He normally stays there waiting until no one is around but Mikan and some others was there.

"Fuyuhiko is something wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me and walked away. Okay I guess not, nice chat.

I walked into my cabin and looked around this still seems so unreal. I mean nothing good will come of this at all. I laid down and I fell asleep. However I woke up to someone knocking on my door.

I sighed and got up when I answered it I saw Kazuichi standing there, I was confused but I let him in anyway. That's when he started to explain things to me. "I heard miss Sonia was suppose to gathering all the girls by the dinner and going to the beach! Let's go too!" He said to me.

"Huh-?! Wait why?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled as he opened his mouth. "Come on please! We can be surrounded by girls and what's more better then getting along?!" He asked me all excited.

I had no choice but too go with him. We both made our way too the dinner. When we got there we sat down waiting. "So when are they suppose to be meeting Kazuichi?" I asked him.

"Around 5 o'clock." He answered.

(Can't remember if it's 5 or later but let's go with it!)

I checked the clock and sighed we have to wait two hours before they make it here. I wonder if Luniar will be here too. . "so you have a crush on one of the girls?" Kazuichi asked me.

I looked at him and shook my head. "I know you do, you like Sonia don't you. That's why your always on her side." I said to him.

He shrugged it off and I looked out side it was weird because I saw Hiyoko running from the tunnel that led to the beach. And it seemed as if she was upset. About an hour later the door opened Mikan and Ibuki walked in. They noticed us and smiled.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Mikan asked us.

"W-we- are just here by chance!" Kazuichi said.

He's not very good at lying.

Akane walked in then with blood all over her, we was all shocked and surprised but then she said that she ran into Nekomaru and started to fight him. So we calmed down. We are use to her doing that so we can all believe that at least.

The next one was Chiaki then Peko walked in. However Peko was covered in water. "What are you soaked already?" Kazuichi asked her.

"I tried to swim to the next island to see if we can escape by swimming I was swimming for three hours. But no luck. I thought I'd might as well try just in case but unfortunately I was unsuccessful." Peko explained.

"That should have been obvious not everyone can swim that long or so it would have been impossible anyway. But swimming for 3 hours isn't that. Bit much?" I asked her.

"Three hours huh?"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! I'm able to write more now because the WiFi is fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Bye for now

To be continued!