Class trial {27} Done

They both looked at me when I asked them that. "Kazuichi brought over the monitor for us to communicate with the others. They will call any minute now." Fuyuhiko spoke to us.

"Blinking blue light." We both heard Luniar speak.

We looked and both went over to the monitor to my surprise that's when Kazuichi came onto the screen. "Wha- you actually did it? How?" I asked him.

Heeeey, is this Hajime!? Hehe, loud and clear! Looks like it's perfectly connected!" Kazuichi came onto the screen speaking as soon as he saw me.

"Kazuichi...? Then this is...!" I stopped.

"Yeah, that's right... That's...the way to communicate he was talking about." Fuyuhiko said.

"Looks like it's time for the Ultimate Mechanic to shine. How about it!? This is what I've been working on! Remember that alley with all those shady-looking street booths? That's where I found this. It's a surveillance camera for household use...and I just tweaked it a little. So now...it's basically a video chat device. Well, it's a pretty hit-or-miss." Kazuichi explained to me.

"You did well Kazuichi." Luniar said to him.

He laughed a bit, with a big smile on his face. "Video chat?" I asked him.

"It's true...we don't have to worry about getting infected with this..." Fuyuhiko told me.

"Soooo...it may be a hassle but we'll be contacting each other with this from now on, okay!? This was only a test run this time... So I guess this should be pretty fun." Kazuichi said to us.

"I agree Kazuichi. It could be fun to this." Luniar said.

All of us looked at her in shock as she said those words. She noticed all of us looking at her. "what?" She asked us. None could respond for a little bit.

"We just never expected you to say it could be fun." Me and Fuyuhiko said at the exactly the same time. Kazuichi nodding to agree with us all. Luniar only shrugging with what I said.

"...Okay then, see ya later!" Kazuichi said.

The screen went black as he disconnected, both Luniar and Fuyuhiko explained to me that he was in the music hall since the signal couldn't reach that far for them to go in the motel. I nodded my head and that's when we all decided to have a look around the hospital. We walked into the Room that had Ibuki in it and saw her standing. "Ibuki why are you standing?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Ah your here to visit me! I thank you for your kindness!" She responded to me.

"You should rest." Luniar spoke to her.

"I appreciate your consideration! I shall take your kind words and go rest." She said.

That's when we walked out and went to check on Akane, but when we walked in we saw her crying. Both me and Fuyuhiko frowned as she was crying. Meanwhile Luniar spoke up. "Now now Akane your not weak, your a strong lady and Nekomaru will be just fine. Just rest right now." Luniar said to her.

"Y-y-you really. . . believe that?" She sobbed out.

Luniar simply nodded her head and walked out with the rest of us. We all managed to get back to the lobby of the hospital while all three of us was there we looked around. "So then where are we going to sleep?" Fuyuhiko asked no one in particular while looking around.

"Ah! No! No! No! No! That's against the rules!" Monokuma suddenly appeared.

All of us looked at Monokuma and saw him standing there looking annoyed. This made me and Fuyuhiko confused. "The notice board got a piece of paper on it saying that we can't stay in the hospital unless we are injured or too sick too leave which then only one person can stay here to look after them." Luniar explained.

". . . If that's the case we all should go back to the cabins then." I suggested.

"Yes I agree."

*****************************************
And chapter 27 done! Yay! Almost got to 30! Whoo!

Thanks for reading everyone, I appreciate the support.

Bye for now

To be continued!