Class Trial {57} Able

That's when I looked at the time and noticed something. Huh. . .it's already 10:00 p.m. Just as I thought. . .I can't get a sense of what time it is when there are no windows or Monokuma Announcements. It's still a little early but. . .I should go back to my room. . .

That's when me and Lunair started to walk to our rooms. I looked at her and and then looked forward. "I'm sorry that happened to you Lunair. I will never let that happen again. . I'll make sure you can actually have fun from now on." I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded her head that's when we both said good night to eachother and we went to bed. I walked into my room and started to speak quietly. . "I'm hungry. . ." I muttered.

"Oooo, I heard that! Jeez. . .are you whining already? It's only your second day. It's so "Jeez!" of you to do this that all I can say is "Jeez!" You should just stop being stubborn. Hurry up and start the killing already!" Monokuma said after he appeared out of no where.

"What do you want?" I asked him, having no energy for any of this.

"My my, you don't even have the energy to be mad, huh? Well, I have good news for you guys! You've all lost your drive ever since you guys got here, right? You have the drive of an old man in his fifties. In order for you guys to get your energy back, I'm providing a special service with all my heart. Sooooo everyone please gather at Grape Tower tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m.!" Monokuma said to me.

"7 in the morning? That's so early and there is no alarm clock, how are we suppose to get up?!" I asked him.

"That's your responsibility so you figure it out! By the way, being late is strictly prohibited! Okay then, good byeeeeee!" Monokuma said and then left.

It's no use. . .my stomach feels so empty, I can't stop thinking about food. . . If I know Monokuma. . .There's no way he'll provide that for us. . .

That's when I finally drifted off to sleep.

~next day~

I'm starting to feel this strange chill. . . Well, it obviously must be from hunger.

What's the time now. . ?

That's when I sat up much slower than usual, then headed straight to the lounge. I was walking slower than normal too when I reached the lounge I looked at the clock. 6:30 a.m. . .It's a miracle I was able to wake up. As I recall, it's bad if we don't gather at Grape Tower by 7:00 a.m.

That's when I noticed Lunair and she seemed like she was moving at her normal speed and she even looks like she ain't even hungry. "Lunair. . . How come your able to walk properly? Ain't you hungry?" I asked her.

She stopped and looked at me and then looked around some, before looking back at me. "Not really. . . One thing I didn't tell you was sometimes when I didn't know what I was doing at the beginning if I made a mistake even if my parents asked me something I'd starve. Now I ain't feeling anything because I'm use to it. . same with torture techniques. . They made me get use to all of that so they don't work on me either. . ." She explained to me.

I felt angry but I didn't have enough energy to show it. I looked at her and sighed I felt horrible for bringing it up. "Hajime. . . Are you okay?" I heard Lunair ask.

I looked at her and just managed to give a smile and a nod of my head at her. "Your hungry and have no energy huh." She said to me. I think she knew I was.

She walked to me and placed my arm around the back of her neck letting me use her as support. "It's okay. . I'll help you." She said to me. I somehow managed to smile again and I shook my head.

"No it's fine . . . I can do it. ." I said to her.

She looked at me and I managed to stand up properly. She let go of me and looked over at me. "How about this, when I can't stand anymore or when you feel like I really do need help. . I won't stop you and I'll gladly have your help. ." I said to her.

She nodded agreeing with what I was saying to her. "Now then. . . I don't expect much from Monokuma, but I guess  we should go for now." I said to her.

"I agree. . . It's Monokuma. . Anything could happen to us while we are there but we never know what it is, if we never go." Lunair said.

I nodded my head giving her a small smile and continued to walk with her as we was making our way to the place we had to go to.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading as always everyone, Monokuma gonna give everyone a 'nice' surprise. 🤫

Also I know I said I'd add the before and after too this book, but do you guys think I should make another book for that or just go and add to this book?? What do you guys think??

Thanks for the support.

Bye for now

To be continued!