05

A few weeks passed. Currently, Krist is sitting on the couch. Kurt wasn't home. It is late at night.

Dave wasn't home either. So Krist was by himself in the small apartment. A video tape playing in the background on the television.

He is currently rolling himself a joint of green but got startled once the phone rang.

He wiped the little buds off his fingers as he gets himself up. He walked himself over to the landline phone in the kitchen.

Answering it, he held it up to his ear. "Hello?" He asked into it. Curling the cord in his fingers as he heard the drummers voice speak into the phone.

"Hi Krist, I forgot to tell you that I'm at Jennifer's at the moment. I'm visiting her for a little while. She's going through some things and needed to see me asap. So, I sneaked out earlier today. I just wanted to tell you." Dave explained.

Krist shrugged, assuming that was already what happened prior before the call. "Oh okay, well have a great time there Dave. See you whenever."

"Yeah, I'll see you and Kurt later." Dave replied and then the phone call went dead.

Krist lightly slammed the phone down back into it's place. Rubbing a hand through his hair.

Feeling the stress crawling up his neck. He is worried on where Kurt is, now. Since Kurt has been gone for about a day or so.

Suddenly realizing how long it's been. He huffed. The latter walked himself out of the kitchen.

Finishing up his joint as he placed it up to his lips. He lights it. His tall body slouched deeper into the sofa.

Smoking the blunt while watching the film that played on the TV. His leg stimming a little as he exhaled the smoke.

He coughed for a moment as he felt his body relax. His eyes having a bit of redness to them.

This carried on for a few more hits before Krist sets the joint out and onto a little paper plate that was beside him.

He rubbed his nose and laid himself onto the couch. Watching the TV with a boring gaze in his eyes.

Meanwhile,

Cobain was panting as he was making himself home. Sluggishly moving his legs with the same bag on his back.

It was slightly zipped open but mostly closed. His body was shaking. His forehead was completely slicked in sweat.

He reached to the little apartment. His hand shaking as he grasped the knob. It made little thuds once he grasped it.

Krist heard the little thuds and turned his head to the door. He sat up abruptly since he was on the verge of falling asleep.

The door opened. Revealing Kurt Cobain. Krist felt himself relax as he walked himself over. "Hi, bud." He greeted softly.

Kurt looked up at the taller. His eyes are dilated as he continued to pant softly. "Hi, hi." He replied and entered the home.

Krist shuts the door once Kurt walked in. Glancing at the same bag. He started to get his suspicions.

Everytime Kurt would leave, that exact bag would be on his back. And he would be gone either all day, or multiple days at a time.

It made Krist worry. He was started to get curious on what was inside the bag. Not even realizing the type drug Kurt is currently on.

The blonde rubbed the sweat off his forehead. "Mm, going to bed." Kurt slurred as he started walking up the stairs.

Krist watched Kurt in worry. He sighed softly and nodded. "Okay, have a good rest.." He softly replied.

The frontman disappeared upstairs.