09

Krist left the bedroom. Kurt remained in bed. Clearly still doped up as his eyes mindlessly look around the room.

His chest heaving up and down as his tongue stuck out. Licking his lips and teeth oddly before his mouth came into a shut.

He fell asleep into his bed, clearly exhausted from the heroin use.

Meanwhile with Novoselic,

Krist was on the phone with Dave. A bottle of aspirin in his hand as he spoke into it,

"Hey. I need you to come home. Now, this is rather serious." Krist began. Which made Dave confused on the other line.

"Sure, what's going on man?" Dave asked. Krist felt himself tear up. His heart aching as he glanced up the stairs.

"I found Kurt. Um." Krist's voice cracked. The bottle of aspirin shaking in his hand as tears rolled down his face. His heart ached so bad.

Kurt wasn't the only one who kept a secret. Krist can only think about Kurt now, his condition, and everything that happened during the night.

"What?" Dave spoke which snapped Krist back into reality. His hazel eyes glanced at the clock, it read 5:17am.

Krist suddenly broke into tears. Releasing all his emotions, "I found Kurt in his bedroom a little while ago and there was so much dope. I love him! I have crush on him! and uh he's not on weed– Not weed, none of the grass - no no- fuck..it was bad! So bad! Kurt's using heroin and he had so many ziplock bags and-"

He breaks down, sobbing into the phone. Dave was left stunned on the other end. The arm that was around Jennifer left her body.

"Okay, okay. Um." Dave cleared his throat. "I'll be right over. Is he still doped? High–on...?" He trailed off.

Krist inhaled sharply as he calmed himself. "Yeah, I need help to take care of him. Run to the drugstore, have Jenny drop you off and uh, get some either.. uhm." His voice is stumped, trying to think.

Dave furrowed his eyebrows. "Naltrexone?" He asked out. Krist snapped his fingers. "Yeah! That helps I heard..uh, mellow out the daze and stuff.."

Dave coughed and cleared his throat. "Yeah I can do that. Jen?! We have to go to uh, a drugstore or whatever and get some naltrexone for Kurt!" He explained.

Her voice can be briefly heard in the background as Krist listened in. "Oh, well okay." Her voice spoke.

Dave cleared his throat. "I'll be over as soon as I can." He spoke with concern. Krist sighed. "Thank you, so much."

"Of course." Dave muttered.

The phone hanged up.