24

Krist leaned in and smashed his lips onto Kurt's. Kurt was frozen in place. Being held onto by the bassist.

Dave went shocked. He just panted as he gets up from his drumset, pushing his hair back. Internally happy for the two.

The crowd went silent. Some cheering and others making "Ew" sounds. Krist knew his secret is fully out to the public, but he couldn't help it.

Seeing Kurt with the spotlight, showing his glowing skin, his gorgeous body that is drenched in sweat with the knitted striped sweater - Krist couldn't help himself.

He slowly pulled back. Panting as he held onto Kurt. He carried Kurt backstage. Not caring about the audience anymore, but rather the man in his arms.

Dave followed along in the back as a curtain closed in front of the drums. Leaving a damaged guitar in the middle.

Krist sets Kurt upright. The blonde was frozen. He bit his lip. His cheeks rosy and warm with a crimson blush now.

Dave simply nodded in the background as a producer came up. Him and the drummer had a conversation in the back.

It was brief, explaining to put the drumset into the van in which the producer understood and left.

Krist felt himself internally panicked. He clenched his jaw shut as he stared at the blonde.

But the blonde didn't say - anything. He just simply smiled as he kissed Krist's cheek.

Krist felt his face heat up. He stared down shorter man. Dave went over. Placing his hands onto bassist's and frontman's shoulders.

"Hi! Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to have Jenny drop me back off at the apartment. So, see you there." He spoke up and then left with an arm around Jennifer.

The two simply nodded their heads. Kurt eventually spoke up. "You heard him, let's go!"

Dragging Krist back by the arm, tugging him. Krist's bass dangled as it was still on him.

The bassist pushed it and it was now just resting on his back. Continuing to be tugged by the blonde.

"Wait?! Aren't we gonna talk-?" Krist stammered out. They reached outside.
Jennifer's car was gone.

So it was just the two of them out of the bar now. Kurt let's go of Krist's arm.

He held onto the tallers hands. He smiled up at the bassist. "Not right now, later." He replied.

Krist felt his heart ache. He sighed and nodded his head. "Oh, well - okay." He muttered as he was pulled by the arms to the van.

"C'mon!" Kurt beamed happily. Krist nodded, almost - sad, as the two entered the car.

Krist started it up. Then proceeded to drive out of the bars parking lot.

His heart aching.