33

A few hours have gone by. The room remained dark since the curtains are closed shut.

Preventing the light to come into the room. Kurt still was laying on Krist. But his head was now on the tallers lap.

Krist was playing with Kurts blonde hair. Twirling it in between his fingers. "You're feeling okay, still?" He asked.

Finally speaking up after a while of just peacefully cuddling. Kurt hummed and lifted his head. He nodded.

"Yeah. But," Kurt paused. He sat up. Looking at Krist and then yawned. Krist chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"..you haven't told me your secret yet." Kurt reminded. The bassist internally face palmed. How could he forget?

Maybe he was just enjoying his bonding moment with the frontman. Krist bit his lip. "Right. You deserve to know."

He sat up as well. The two now sitting up on the bed. Krist softly takes a hold of Kurts hands.

Kurt blushed lightly as Krist held them. Krist glanced at the frontman's lips before gazing into those eyes with love.

"I, have been hiding this for awhile from you." Krist began. He cleared his throat. Remaining eye contact with the blonde.

"Remember when I kissed you on stage?" He brought up. Kurt's face flushed red. He timidly nodded his head.

"Well, there's a reason why I did that." Krist replied to Kurt's nodding. He leaned his head close.

His forehead softly placed against the shorter. They both shifted. Getting closer to each other.

Kurt sighed softly. He wrapped his arms around Krist's neck. "I think I know.." He whispered.

Krist's hands slowly make there way to Kurt's hips. He lightly placed his hands there.

His large hands rubbing Kurt's hips affectionately for a moment. "Just listen to me." Krist whispered.

Looking down at Kurt's pink lips. He bit his own. Kurt felt his heart began to race.

"Tell me your secret." Kurt whimpered as Krist leaned in close. Their lips about to touch.

"Oh I'll tell you baby. I'll show you." Krist whispered onto Kurt's lips.