11

Dave entered the house. A small brown paper bag in his hands as Jennifer drove off in the background.

He calmly shuts the door. He called out, "Krist?! Im here!" As he started to make his way upstairs.

Krist heard. But didn't reply. He didn't want to yell back just in case if it'll freak Kurt out.

Dave walked himself into Kurt's bedroom. Witnessing the two laying in the bed.

"Hey, Krist. So I got what we needed." Dave acknowledged which caused Krist to sit up. "Speak softly, it might freak him out."

Dave's brown eyes look over. Noticing Kurt with sweat slicked across his forehead. Yet his cheeks aren't as rosy. Laying flat on his back and staring up at his ceiling.

Kurt's breathing was still shaky but not as heavy. His blue eyes slowly look over at Dave. The drummer that entered.

"Dave..?" Kurt croaked out. Dave nodded, taking out the naltrexone and handing it over to Krist. "Hi Kurt." He greeted, his voice now soft and gentle.

"Hello." Kurt croaked out. Sniffling quietly as Krist sat back onto the bed. "Kurt, could you please sit up for me?" He asked.

Dave gave a sad smile as he sat on the bed softly with Krist. All three now on the bed. The drummer and bassist are sitting while the frontman is laying down.

Kurt whined. "Why?." Dave sighed softly. "I got you medicine and Krist is going to give it to you. Make you all better."

"I'm fine!" Kurt suddenly snapped. Which startled the two. They haven't heard Kurt shout in a while.

Especially how gentle he usually is, it shocked the two of them. Krist read the instructions on the bottle.

Dave cleared his throat. "Now, let's not get too shabby.. we're just here. Because we want to help you. We're you're friends."

Kurt whined as he cussed out a few profanities. He forced himself to sit up. Panting heavily as he stared at the two.

"This helps my pain. I don't want to be in pain anymore." Kurt croaked out. Dave darted his eyes down. Looking at the design on the blanket.

Krist teared up, once again. The daylight now pouring into the room. It is the very early hours of the morning.

"Kurt, it doesn't help you. It'll make you feel worse. You're still–" Krist was interrupted by Kurt screaming out,

"No! KRIS! You don't get it! My stomach pain is gone! All my pain! It's finally gone! Turns out I didn't need a doctor! With what I'm on right now?! I feel alive."

Kurt broke down again. Covering his face with his hands as he broke down into tears. Dave couldn't help but hug the blonde headed man.

"No, Kurt. Listen to yourself. You started this.. what? Few weeks ago? This isn't helping you. By looks of it, you're still in pain. Not physically but emotionally." Dave softly spoke. Rubbing Kurt's back.

Kurt sniffled as he hides his face into Dave's shoulder. Crying softly into it. Krist sighed, he opened the naltrexone's bottle.

The blonde and long haired brunet pulled away from the hug. Krist cleared his throat.

Kurt looked much calmer now.