14

Hours have gone by, it is 5:00PM. Dinner has been made, Krist scooped up a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

"I'm going to check on, Kurt. He's been asleep in his room all day." He muttered. He finished his own food, and now is getting a bowl for Cobain.

Dave is sitting at the kitchen table. Eating his bowl of dinner as he has a magazine flatly opened on the table.

He lifted his gaze. Nodding his head as he swallowed down his meal. "Yeah, you probably should. He's been out."

Krist carried the bowl of food with a small spoon inside. It wasn't full all the way. Only a little just in case the blonde couldn't eat.

Slowly walking himself upstairs, he sighed softly. Feeling the familiarity of anxiousness wash over his body.

Walking down the hall, he makes his way towards Kurt's room. He entered quietly.

Using his foot to open the door more. Kurt was still passed out in his bed. His body now laying on his side.

His breathing was calm and collected. Krist sets the bowl of steamy warm macaroni and cheese down on the nightstand.

It made a small thud sound. Kurt stirred a little. His eyelids are extremely heavy. Krist takes a seat on the bed.

The room is still dark. He placed a hand onto Kurt's back and started to softly rub the sleeping frontman's back.

"Hi, Kurt. It's Krist..I just wanted to check on you. See how you're doing." Krist muttered softly.

Kurt slowly opened his eyes more. His eyes are adjusted to the darkness. Krist's are still adjusting.

"Mm." Kurt grunted softly. But his eyes came to a close again. He didn't reply. He still felt all fatigued up from the naltrexone.

Affectionately, Krist started to rub Kurt's lower back. Slow and soft circle movements.

"I left some food on the little table beside your bed, just in case if you're hungry." He informed softly. He leaned his head down.

He kissed Kurt's cheek softly with care and hushed love. A small whimper came into response.

"You don't have to eat it now. Eat it when you can, please." Krist whispered as he patted Kurt's hip softly.

Kurt didn't reply. Krist sighed and got up. He kissed Kurt's head softly. Tears filling up his eyes as he makes himself walk to the exit.

"I'll check on you, later. Okay?" He mumbled and quietly left the room.

Kurt still asleep inside his comfy bed.