15

It is much later at night. Dave was smoking a bag of his weed in the living room.

Krist was sitting on the couch. Watching TV and listening to Dave's coughing in the background.

He suddenly grew the crave. He turned his head. "Roll me a joint, I just need a few hits to calm myself."

Dave cleared his throat. "Sure." He croaked out and started preparing a joint quietly.

Krist sniffled as he watched the TV for a moment. Dave cleared his throat again, holding out the joint.

"Here." Dave muttered. Krist looked over. He extended his hand and takes a hold of it.

Getting tossed a lighter, Krist lights the blunt. Having it in between his lips as he takes a hit off of it.

The two coughed together as they felt a little dazed from the high of the marijuana. It relaxed their bodies and anxieties.

Dave decided he was finished and sets the bong that he was using on the table. He laid back on the chair that was beside the couch.

Krist blinked his eyes. Feeling the high coating his body, he smiled a bit. But it quickly switched into a frown.

"Wish Kurt was here, smoking a bawl with us." Krist mumbled. Dave cleared his throat. "Talking about shitstain, is he okay?"

Krist sniffled and sat up on the couch. His feet touching the floor. "Well, he was still unresponsive when I checked on him..talking about Kurt, I should go check on him again."

Dave nodded and picked up a magazine. "Okay, well I'll uh, be down here." He informed.

The tall bassist went back up the flight of stairs. Going down the hallway, he walked over to Kurt's room.

He peaked inside. Seeing Kurt, still asleep. He frowned. He quietly entered the room.

Walking himself over to the bed, he glanced at the table. The macaroni and cheese dinner was, eaten.

Krist felt a wash of relief coax him as he sits down on the bed. It dipped a bit due to his weight.

He placed his larger hand onto Kurt's thigh. Patting it softly as he spoke up, "Hey Kurt. I'm back. Uh, I noticed you ate your dinner.. that's great. I'm proud of you."

Kurt heard Krist's voice. He opened his eyes slowly. Krist noticed and felt tears rise up in his red hued eyes.

A small timid smile rested on Kurt's lips before his eyes came to a close once again. He must've been super exhausted.

The smile faded as he fell back to sleep. Krist sighed.

"I'll check on you, later. Okay?" Krist whispered and brushed some blonde hair out of Kurt's face.

"See you." Krist whispered and quietly exited the room once more.