08

The toilet flushes after the last syringe was emptied. Krist looked at the empty little ziplock bags and syringes in disgust.

He shakes his head. Shoving the emptiness into the black bag and opened the bathroom window.

He climbed out of it, hopped down and jogged himself over to the dumpster that is down the road.

Throwing the backpack inside, he then panted his way back. He walked himself to the front door and entered.

Grunting as calmed down. He picked the lock in the bathroom and opened the door with the car keys.

Then proceeded to wash his hands. Flicking them dry as he stared up into the reflection of the mirror.

He couldn't believe this. Seeing Kurt like this, broke his heart into peices. He shouldn't have showed anger, but he couldn't control his emotions in the moment.

Feeling rather calm, he needed to keep his composure now with the situation.
Stepping himself out, he can still hear Kurt's sobs down the hallway.

Krist slowly walked down the hall. He entered Kurt's room again. Kurt is still laying on floor.

But not as close to the door frame. His body is laying flat on his back. His face tinted a bit of red from the doped fever and his hiccuping sobs.

Krist felt immensely bad. He sits down beside Kurt's laying body. "Hi.." he softly spoke.

Kurt's sobs came to a halt. His cerulean gaze slowly makes his way over. Looking up at the tall bass player.

"Leave me alone!" Kurt shouted. His eyes narrowing. Krist shakes his head. "No, I can't just leave you like this."

Kurt rolled over. His back facing Krist. He sniffled a few times. Blinking his doped eyes as his body continued to shake.

"Kurt, I'm sorry." Krist apologized. Placing a hand onto Kurt's shoulder. "Let's start over." He spoke, just about in a whisper.

Kurt shoved Krist's hand away. "No! You know my secret..! I wanted nobody to know! This is my business!" He screeched out.

"Hey. I know, but you shouldn't be doing this to yourself. It can be really harmful. It's our business now." Krist informed.

Kurt flipped himself over. Facing Krist with rosy feverishness cheeks. He suddenly felt really sick.

His eyelids started to flutter close. Krist noticed. He placed his larger hand onto Kurt's forehead. "Oh shit, you're burning up. Let me take care of you, okay?"

Kurt whimpered softly. He gave up. He weakly nodded his head. Krist wrapped his arms around the frailer blonde.

He picked him up. Carrying the blonde to the bed and laid Kurt down into it. "Let's get you in bed." Krist mumbled as he helped Kurt take his converse off.

The shoes plopped to the floor. Kurt tucked up his knees. "Im so fucking sorry." Kurt apologized, his voice raspier than normal.

Krist pushed some blonde strands out of Kurt's face. He shakes his head. "Stop. Let me just take care of you. Okay?"

Kurt gave in. He started to pant softly again as he blinked his heavy eyelids.

"Mkay.." Kurt slurred out.