28

Halfway home, Kurt suddenly spoke up. "Can we stop by the ampm? I want a little thing of milk and pack of ciggies." He asked in a  childish tone of voice.

Krist laughed softly. Using one hand to steer the wheel to turn into the location of the ampm. "Yeah, I can get you that. Just regular?" He asked.

Kurt hummed, then nodded. Laying his head onto the cars window. "Please. My stomach is starting to hurt." He acknowledged.

Krist sighed softly. "Yeah, yeah. I'll go run in real quick. Then, when we get home we can give you an aspirin."

Kurt smiled. The car parked into the ampm's parking lot. "Thank you." Kurt whispered. He leaned forward and kissed Krist's cheek.

Krist blushed. He nodded with a grin rising to his face. "Sure, sure. Of course." He muttered as he exited the vehicle.

He lightly shuts the door. Kurt giggled as he watched from the inside of car. Krist entering the store.

Krist walked around the store. He whistled the tune of 'Blew' as he opened the little door that held the cold drinks.

He takes out a small bottle of milk and walked to the counter. He sets it there. Taking out his wallet as his whistling stopped.

"Hi, uh. I need a pack of Winston's". Krist told to the clerk. Which he easily got the pack with ease.

"Total is $4.59" The clerk told Krist. Krist takes out a $5 dollar bill and hands it over.

"Would you like a bag? Receipt?" The clerk asked. Krist shakes his head. "No thanks."

"Have a good rest of your night."

"Thanks." Krist muttered and grabbed the items. Glancing at the clock, it read 5:55AM.

He walked out after that. The sky was a dark blue now. Krist yawned. He entered back into the van.

Handing Kurt the little bottle of milk. Kurt mumbled, "Thank you." In a soft exhausted voice.

He opened the lid and takes a sip out of the cold refreshing drink. Feeling his body relax.

Krist sets the pack of cigarettes onto Kurt's thigh. "Also, there. They're Winston's I made sure." He acknowledged.

Kurt nodded as he checked the pack. Then placed them into his side pocket of his pants.

Krist started the car again. He left out of the parking lot. The two yawned in sync. "We might have to sleep first, before I say anything.."

Kurt looked over. Lowering the small bottle of half empty milk now. Krist's eyes are focused on the road.

"What..?" Kurt whimpered out.