07

"Get out! Please!" Kurt cried out. His head laying onto Krist's chest. They both remained standing.

"No!" Krist scolded and lightly pushed Kurt back. He walked himself over to where the drugs are and knelt down.

His hazel eyes staring helplessly at the substance drug in front of him. "What the fuck, Kurt?! How long?!" He shouted, turning his head.

Kurt slowly fell to his knees in front of the door. His back facing Krist. He leaned his body forward.

His hands feeling the stained carpet. His hair dangling over his face. Soft panting leaving his lips.

Krist shakes his head. He walked himself over across the room. He picked up the bag. "I knew you disappearing was odd. But I didn't suspect.."

He paused. Flipping the bag upside down. All the contents falling out. It was literally an entire stash.

Krist's jaw dropped. He threw the bag across the room. Getting pissed and disappointed. "KURT!" He screamed out.

Kurt fell onto his side. Laying on it as he stared at Krist. His body shaking as his eyes watered. "I'm so, sorry.." he croaked out.

Krist eyed the contents that littered all over Kurt's bedroom floor. He clenched his jaw. "I can't believe this." He stated, clearly disappointed.

The blonde has his face into the carpeted floor. Tears dampening it as he trembled there.

Krist started picking up the stuff. Shoving it into the bag. "I'm getting rid of this. Is this why you wanted to stay in Seattle?" He asked sternly.

He knelt down to the blonde that was laying in front of the door. Gripping the bag that was filled with the substances again.

Kurt weakly lifted his head. He did not speak. His heart pained. His lips trembling.

Krist got close into Kurt's face. He lowered his voice. "Is it?" He asked, his voice cracking. Tears rising up into the bassist's eyes. His throat tightening.

Kurt hiccuped a sob. "Yes!" He cried out. "But I found a dealer here..! And," he stopped and broke into tears.

His body curling up as he panted. The taller sighed, "I'm getting rid of it. Kurt. I can't believe this."

He stood himself back up. Kurt hugged onto Krist's leg. "NO! ITS MINE!" He lashes out. Krist felt his heart ache.

"Damn it, Kurt! No! Let go." Krist hissed out in anger. Lightly using his leg and shoving Kurt back.

Kurt rolled around. He tried to get himself up but his body felt weak. He panted.

Krist left the room. He went into the bathroom. Slamming the door shut and locking it.

While Kurt just cried in his bedroom.