29

Krist sighed. He glanced over. "You sound really tired, Kurt. We just had a performance. And, we fought a little. So, I think you need some rest." He briefly explained.

Kurt finished the drink. He tossed the empty bottle of milk onto the cars floor.

He glanced over and noticed a crumbled up police ticket on the floor. He smugly grinned. "What's that?" He asked.

They reached to a stoplight. Krist looked over to where Kurt is pointing at. A small annoyed sigh left out of the bassist's lips.

"Oh that's a stupid ticket I got a few weeks ago. When you were..." He suddenly stopped talking. His body tensed up.

Kurt lifted his gaze. Knowing exactly what Krist meant. He widened his eyes. Remembering the feelings.

Krist relaxed his eyes. He shakes his head. "Forget it!" Kurt suddenly shouted out.

A familiar pain rises into Krist's chest. The light changed. They continued to drive. Krist hesitantly brought it back up.

"You haven't used any of that substance anymore, have you?" He asked. Kurt clenched his jaw.

Grinding his teeth together in pure anger, he screamed out. "No! I haven't left your sight since that! You damn well know this!"

Krist felt his eyes glisten with tears, he snapped back. "Oh?! Well I'm sorry! I care about your health, Kurt! That shit is damn well not good for you!"

Kurt tucked up his knees. They reached down the familiar neighborhood.

Krist sighed since Kurt didn't reply to this. Kurt has his head turned. Facing the window.

"My stomach hurts .." Kurt whimpered out after a few minutes. They reached to the home.

Krist parked the car. "Let's get you that aspirin." He mumbled softly in response. The air seemed to have lessen the tension.

They exited. Kurt hugged his stomach as Krist helped him into the household. The car doors closed and locked.

Krist has an arm around Kurt as they walked to the porch.