23

They reached inside of the bar. The performance all set up. Kurt cleared his throat as he tuned his guitar.

Krist glanced over at Kurt, on the little stage at the front of the bar. Bass in his hand as Dave was in the back with his drumset.

Jennifer was watching Dave with love in her eyes. Sitting by herself at the front row.

Dave smiled at his girlfriend before he clashed his drumsticks together. Then, the performance started.

Kurt's hair covered his face as he screamed out each song. Messily playing his guitar with a large smile on his face.

A few songs passed and,

Krist kept accidentally hitting a few missing chords since he is eyeing Kurt with love.

He couldn't help it. He shakes his head and focused on the riff of "Stay Away"
Kurt leaned his body to the microphone as he screamed the chorus into it, which caused fans to jump around.

"STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!! STAY, AWAAAAAAAYYY!!!"

Dave slammed his drumsticks into the drums his head continuing to bang happily. He disregarded his shirt awhile ago.

Sweat littered acrossed all of the men, as they rocked out. Kurt wrapped up the song.

Which caused the cheering to be loud in the bar, full of drunks as they jumped around in the small establishment.

Next, they started to play inbloom after playing prior a few songs before this.

Kurt was getting tired, and Krist noticed this. He played the bass line for inbloom as he gazed over with his hazel eyes.

The frontman's body was littered in sweat. Heaving out the lyrics in tired, yet pumped up voice. He kept pushing himself.

Dave was too distracted with having a great time beating on his drums to each passing song. He was enjoying himself.

Krist hopped around on the stage as he heard the solo of Kurt's guitar began to play.

His small frame moving around and fell to his knees as he sloppily played it but full of passion.  Then, he stood himself up and sang the finishing chorus.

Imediantly following, 'Aneurysm' began to play. Krist was shocked as he played the riff, but alas was having a great time with his band.

He couldn't believe this.  he knew the blonde is most likely tired - but if he wanted to continue, then they shall.

"BEAT ME OUT OF ME!,
BEAT ME OUT OF ME!,
BEAT ME OUT OF ME!
BEAT ME OUT OF ME!
BEAT ME OUT KF ME!
BEAT ME OUT KF ME!.
BEAT ME OUT IF ME!
BEAT ME OUT OF ME..." Kurt screamed out as he sang out the finishing chorus.

He was too tired, now. He panted. He tossed his guitar to the floor as he it smashed.

Fans roared in the crowd as Kurt fell to his knees. Panting heavily as he wiped the sweat off his face.

Krist walked himself over, he picked up Kurt as Dave hit his symbol as a finishing touch.

Krist held Kurt bridal style. The spotlight shining onto Kurt. Showing his golden hair and the glistening sweat.

The bassist suddenly couldn't help himself.