21

A few hours have gone by, Kurt is taking a nap. His head still laying on Krist's lap.

Their highs have gotten down, which now left them relaxed. Krist brushed Kurt's hair out of his face.

"Cute." Krist mumbled as he kissed Kurt's forehead. He couldn't help it. Suddenly he heard the phone ring in the kitchen.

Making the obnoxiously dramatic ringing noise. Krist noticed Kurt starting to wake up.

Krist carefully adjusted Kurt on the couch. He got himself up. "What the fuck is that..?" Kurt grumbled.

"It's the phone, I'll go answer. You sleep there." Krist quickly replied and went to the kitchen.

The phone was answered and Kurt fell back asleep on the couch. A random show playing softly in the background.

"Hello?" Krist spoke into the phone. Leaning forward in the kitchen counter as he heard the other line.

"It's Dave. How are you two holding up? Any kisses or makeout sessions?" He asked imediantly.

Krist felt his face heat up. He laughed softly. "Well, I left a little kisses here and there. Not his lips though. Damn, I want too..so bad." He replied, keeping his voice down so Kurt won't hear.

Even though Kurt is passed out in the living room. It has gotten dark.

Dave chuckled softly on the other line. He shakes his head as he replied, "Hey. Do it man, like. - soon, I'm coming home in two days."

Krist felt his mouth go dry. "That soon??" He whined out. Dave laughed. "Well yeah?? We have a performance..wait." He froze.

Has Dave been gone that long?

Krist furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He asked. Dave cleared his throat, "What's today?"

"Thursday." Krist answered back. Dave coughed. "UHM." He freaked out. Krist was now confused. "What, Dave?"

Dave laughed, nervously. "Uhhh..." He trailed off. "The what,?" He asked again.

Krist was starting to get annoyed and confused. "16th." He responded. Dave coughed out a fit of laughter as he screamed into the phone of panic,

"WE HAVE A PERFORMANCE TODAY!" Dave screamed into the phone. Krist went wide eyed. "Huh?! We do?! I swear that is next week!"

"No! No! I just remembered..I checked the calendar earlier before I left! Shit! Little show at the bar! Pack my drums!" Dave exclaimed and slammed the phone into a hangup.

"Oh fuck!" Krist sneered as he dropped the phone. Rushing himself over to the living room.

In a panic, Krist started to shake Kurt. Kurt grunted and shoved Krist back. "What?!" Kurt shouted.

Krist panted, "Dave informed me we have a performance..tonight." Kurt sat up, quickly. "Huh? That's next week.."

Krist shakes his head. "Noooo, I thought the same fucking thing. I checked the calendar, it's a small show at the bar downtown."

He explained. Kurt groaned as he rubbed the back of his head. He gets up. "Well help me pack Dave's drums into the van."

Krist nodded his head, the two rushed to the garage to get Dave's drumset.