13

"Holy shit." Krist spoke as he sits himself on the couch. Dave was reading a magazine on the couch.

He got startled when the 6'7 man sat beside him. He looked over and shuts it. Knowing Krist needs someone to talk to right now.

Dave nodded his head slowly. "I know. But you got rid of the 'stuff' right?" He asked. Krist picks up the pack of cigarettes from the coffee table.

He lights himself one and nods his head. Blowing the smoke into the room.

"Yeah, every-fucking-thing. It's gone. I'm not letting him out of my sight. I don't want him to do it again." He spat, flicking the ashes into the ash tray.

He brought the cigarette back to his lips, taking a deep inhale. Before he exhaled the smoke slowly.

"It scared me, seeing him like that. All that..on his floor. I was-was-like-.. shocked. Disappointed. Angry. Just so many emotions all at once. It pained me. It still pains me."

Krist felt his voice shake as he takes another drag of the cigarette. Dave sighed softly. He patted Krist's back.

"It must've been really scary to figure out a secret like that. He'll be clean, don't worry. You'll make sure of that." Dave reassured.

Krist sniffled and finished his cigarette. Before imediantly taking out another one and lighting it. He coughed before he takes a drag off of the new one.

"Fuck, I love him." Krist cried out. Suddenly putting the new cigarette out into the ash tray. He held his head into his hands.

Dave gave a sympathizing smile. "Yeah, I know. I heard that.. on the phone call." Krist stiffened up.

Now his secret is revealed.

Not yet towards the blonde, but it's still out in the air now. Krist turned his head. His hazel eyes gazing down at the brown eyed man.

Dave nodded. "You should tell him though, he deserves to know. Hell, most likely he'll feel the same thing around you. I can see it. In your eyes,"
He paused.

Patting Krist's back as he cleared his throat. "- and how you cared for Kurt just now. That's love. You really love him. Not just the friend way- nah, nah. Romantically."

Krist sighed, he gave in. He nodded his head. Flooding out his emotions as he slouched himself deeper into the couch.

"Yeah, Dave. You're right. You're fucking right. I – have felt this..way. Around him, since I met him. Back in '86. He's so, pretty. And has a very unique mindset of thoughts and creativity that I can't help but adore."

Dave chuckled. Rubbing his friends back as he raised his hand. He patted Krist's shoulder. "Well dont tell me this, tell Kurt. He deserves to know."

Krist cleared his throat. He nodded his head. "Yeah. Yeah. I'll let him know. Not yet though, he needs his rest."

A smile rises on the drummers face. "Do it when your heart feels like it's the right time, dude."

Suddenly Krist felt a smile rises on his face. He looks at Dave. "For sure! Yeah, yeah."

The two brought each other into a friendly embrace. Hugging each other and patting each other's backs.

"Thank you, for cheering me up." Krist muttered. Dave's face is hidden into the tallers shoulder. He nodded.

The two separated from the embrace. Dave pats Krist's shoulders and looked up at the bassist.

"Of course, anything for a friend." He replied.