27

The two looked away from the sky. Kurt picked up a stone. He tossed it into the water.

Krist mimicked this action. Picking up a rock and It skipped a few times before it plunged into the water.

"Nice!" Kurt beamed happily. He takes his feet out of the water. He tucked up his knees.

Krist smiled as he threw a few more stones. Watching it make small splashes into the cold crisp dark waters.

Kurt rolled his jeans back down. He mumbled, "Hand me my shoes." Krist heard and cleared his throat.

He handed Kurt his converse. Kurt slipped on his socks on his cold feet. Then shoved his shoes on.

Krist watched as Kurt tied up the laces. Humming softly. Krist bit his lip. "Hey, Kurt?" He asked.

Kurt lifted his head once he finished tying his laces. "What?" He asked and tilted his head. He moved his jaw side to side for a moment - before it went stilled.

"I, have to tell you something when we go home. It's urgent." Krist informed. He needed to reveal his secret further to Cobain - apparently kissing him wasn't enough.

Kurt cleared his throat. He got up. Kissing Krist's head and started to walk back in the direction of the car.

Leaving Krist frozen for a moment. Before he was snapped back into reality with hearing,

"Hey! Get your head out of the marijuana clouds! You have the car keys! Drive us home!" Kurt hollars, two hands cupping over his mouth.

Krist blinked out of his trance. He spoke back. "Right! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

He springed himself off the rock he was previously sitting at. He ran himself over to where Kurt was.

He slowed his pace once he caught up. Wrapping his muscular larger arm around the smaller blonde.

Kurt smiled happily as he eyed up at Krist with love shining in his blue eyes. "No more secrets." He spoke.

This halted their steps. The car in view. Krist furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He asked. Looking down at the blonde.

He leaned his head down, Kurt whispered into the taller males ear. "No More Secrets."

Krist bit his lip as he pulled his head back. "Right, right! You're right." He stammered out. "Now, let's get home." He mumbled.

Kurt smiled as the two started to walk. They approached the car. Krist takes the keys out of his pants pocket.

He unlocked the car. The two separated. Kurt opened the passenger seat. He crawled inside. Krist got into the driver's.

The two slammed the doors in sync. Krist started up the car, he cleared his throat.

"Let's get home, Kurty." He spoke.