19

"Want something to eat?" Krist asked from the kitchen. Kurt is sitting on the couch, switching through the channels.

It is morning.

"Uhm, sure? Toast, or cereal. I guess." Kurt replied from the other room. Krist hummed as he picked up the cereal box.

He grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. Filling it with fruit loops and some milk. "Kurt! Come eat!" Krist called.

Kurt groaned and shouted back, "Bring it in here!" Krist sighed and smiled.

Everything went back to normal.

He picks up a spoon and puts it inside of the bowl. He trotted his long legs into the living room.

Kurt has the TV changed to a channel he enjoys to watch. Krist carefully handed Kurt the bowl.

"Here, hon." Krist muttered softly. Kurt blushed a bit from heading the nickname. It made his heart flutter.

"Oh, thanks.." Kurt muttered. Feeling himself get shy as he takes the bowl into his hands.

He sits up. Starting to eat the cereal in a relaxed state. Krist sat himself  beside the blonde.

His hazel eyes occasionally peaking over at the blonde, but mostly focusing on the TV show.

Finishing up his breakfast, Kurt stood himself up. He walked himself out of the living room.

Placing the bowl into the kitchen's sink. He entered back into the living room.

"I'm uh, gonna shower." Kurt muttered. Sounding hesitant since this involved looking at himself.

Krist was aware of this and nodded his head. "Okay, call for me if you need anything."

Kurt rolled his eyes. "You care too much." He bitterly replied as he went upstairs.

Krist shakes his head as he watched the blonde go. A small smile on his face. "Sorry, you're too damn cute." He muttered but of course Kurt didn't hear.

He's upstairs by now.

Krist started to prepare him and Kurt two joints of weed. Having the sense that the blonde may need a hit of it once he comes back.

As he prepared, he hummed softly. Hearing the water running from upstairs. He glanced up to the stairs.

"I love you.." Krist whispered the secret. But obviously Kurt wasn't aware. He is too busy in the bathroom.

Krist blinked away his tears. He needed to tell him. No more secrets.
He finished making the joints.

Leaning back into the couch, he watched the TV. Waiting for the blonde to return.