22

All the instruments are packed inside of the van's large back compartment.

The doors shut in sync. Kurt sat in the passenger. Krist in the driver. He turns on the car, it purred.

"Is Jennifer going to drop him off?" Kurt asked, still in a tired daze from waking up in a panic.

"Most likely." Krist replied as he started to drive to the location do the bar.

Kurt turned on the radio. He grunted as he opened the little CD black case. He started to flip through the CDs as he decided which band should play in the background.

Rain poured onto cars windows. Krist turned on the window wipers. Kurt inserted the Black Flag Damaged Album CD as it started up in the radio.

He cranked up the radio as the song 'Rise Above' started to play first since it's the first track.

Krist chuckled softly as he rolled down the windows. Kurt's and Krist's hair blew in the wind as the radio blasted.

They reached to a stoplight and slowed their speed. Krist's bass and Kurt's fender mustang guitar in the back with the drumset.

A car stopped by them. The window rolled down, "HEY!" A female voice screamed.

Krist turned his head and noticed Jennifer in the passenger. Dave leaned his head over and waved at the car next to them.

Kurt smiled and looked over. "Perfect! Right on fucking time! Let's go!" He cheered with a warm smile.

Krist suddenly got a idea. He made the van purr louder, almost as a challenge. Dave noticed and chuckled, mimicking the same sound with the other vehicle.

The light changed color. It switched to green. The cars floored into a speed. Kurt laughed as he leaned back into the passenger seat.

Jennifer's scream of joy can be heard from the other car which caused all four of them to laugh together.

Clearly having a great time. They reached to the location of the bar and parked the cars.

The radio shuts off. Kurt switched it off. They exited the car. Dave rushed out and stood in front of the van with Jennifer.

"Drums in the back?" Dave asked. Kurt nodded as he lights himself a cigarette. Leaning on the van's passenger door.

Dave and Jennifer rush to the back of the van as Krist helped the couple get the drumset out.

"There." Krist grunted. Having the drumset out. Dave nodded as he panted.

"Thanks." He muttered.